1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't see a significant difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Theres no difference, as someone already posted, they used the exact same digital model down to the battle damage. Someones trolling or needs glasses. :dunno

Its clear in that tiny pic in this post, its beyond clear on blu ray and HD screen that Neyo, his wingman and all the dead clones in the gulley below them are all identical.

i was referring to his statement that they were different...
i dont see any difference at all:nana:

There's no difference, just wondering if folks were going to troop build with him. I'm on the fence because if it weren't for lfl rushing to complete the film, Neyo would likely had troops who at least didn't have the sash. Maybe that's what you do, pick a few up and take the sash off and go for an "off camera" look.

It's awesome how you can see the back of the head of the trooper on the left, but from where I'm sitting, Neyo's helmet slopes in the back.

Less vinegar next time, perhaps.

Nope... neyo's hunching the shoulders a bit.....i'm think it's a case of either rushing a scene to be done or a last minute Gl change or addition causing a rush :wink1:

May be seeing more of this helmet. Wolffe is now sporting this bucket and seems to be gaining alot of popularity. With his unique armor designs and cybernetic eye, he is probably a pretty tempting prospect for some sort of treatment.

Nope... neyo's hunching the shoulders a bit.....i'm think it's a case of either rushing a scene to be done or a last minute Gl change or addition causing a rush :wink1:

They still look different to me, but it's probably just the angle of his head. If the template is identical, then it's identical. I'm surprised that the design is complex enough that its planes have so much variety with only a minor turn of the head.

Back