1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely think the helmet could use a little retool, but man if he doesn't look great, he definitely has the battle scars to look like hes been thrown form his speeder a time or two. :clap

21841_press03-001.jpg

2184_press03-001.jpg

??? Where does he put his two guns at? Other then his hands? Something is missing.

What about the Shock Trooper, Utapa Clone, Utapau Shadow Clone, 501st and the Grey Clone??

The Grey Clone was classified as a 41st Elite, which was Gree's command, his command also included the BARC Troopers on Kashyyyk.

The Shocktroopers were under the command of Commander Thire, the thing is that his armor didn't look any different than the rest.

The 501st was under the command of Commander Appo who's armor again didn't look any different.

Utapaun Shadowtroopers were made up for toy purposes and while there are small writeups about them, no commander is mentioned.

Utapau is Cody, Grey is Gree (so is green I guess?), I have yet to see a shock trooper (would buy some of those) even with that guess there is no commander for them? Where is the love for Rex, Bly, and now Neyo. Let's go guys into battle, Huh? Just me and my big guns.....

The Green are the 442nd Siege Battalion. They were another strictly made up for toy piece I believe. Again write ups are there but nothing noting a Commander for them.

I could see SSC going the "ARC Trooper" route for the troops without Commanders and creating them with LFL approval.

This should be the last of their Film Commanders

Depends. The last real notable one but through the Commanders who didn't have direct variations like Thire or Appo, both in ROTS even though it had to be pointed out, I could see them using that as a way to reissue the Shock or the 501st under a Commander's name.

The Grey Clone was classified as a 41st Elite, which was Gree's command, his command also included the BARC Troopers on Kashyyyk.

The Shocktroopers were under the command of Commander Thire, the thing is that his armor didn't look any different than the rest.

The 501st was under the command of Commander Appo who's armor again didn't look any different.

Utapaun Shadowtroopers were made up for toy purposes and while there are small writeups about them, no commander is mentioned.

The Green are the 442nd Siege Battalion. They were another strictly made up for toy piece I believe. Again write ups are there but nothing noting a Commander for them.

I could see SSC going the "ARC Trooper" route for the troops without Commanders and creating them with LFL approval.

Depends. The last real notable one but through the Commanders who didn't have direct variations like Thire or Appo, both in ROTS even though it had to be pointed out, I could see them using that as a way to reissue the Shock or the 501st under a Commander's name.

Toy line or movie line still the same. It's like any army you have your colors and they have theirs (or flags). All I wish they would do is give them someone to command. I love the commanders (in more ways then one, rank) but with nothing but officers. I know someone is going to nuke me for this. I am ok with the prices of the commanders but give me $90 faceless troopers so I can send them in to be killed off.

Will I stop buying them, ya right who am I joking. Drugs would be cheaper. But I'm to cheap to do drugs.

Last count on the 3.75 line I have over 500 clones, jedi (well sith really) but in those numbers I have commanders, troopers, jedi (that are not sith), etc. I'm not sure if I am getting my point across or not?

BTW I thought the 501 was really Rex and Vader Troopers? Still like them.

BTW I thought the 501 was really Rex and Vader Troopers? Still like them.

Rex's whereabouts are unknown by the end of the Clone Wars, although he is probably gone because Appo was ranked below him in Season 4 of TCW-He is in the Krell episodes (as a lieutenant if im not mistaken). But Yes the 501st which Rex is a captain of and by ROTS Appo is the commander of are Anakin/Vader's troops

Seems like the trend to have a Jedi General accompany a clone commander. I bet a Stass Allie jedi figure has already been asked by collectors many times before since the Commander Neyo preview. So do you think Sideshow Collectibles will do it?

I like the gallery of shots in this week's production blog for Neyo, especially the last two group shots...helps show the helmet isn't that enlarged when compared to his commanding counterparts - just styled differently.

So....both Bacara and Neyo lose the separate "un-helmeted" clone portraits, but jump in price. Ah well...

Those group shots also show how cool these commanders look together...

So....both Bacara and Neyo lose the separate "un-helmeted" clone portraits, but jump in price. Ah well...

Yeah shame we couldn't get a generic Clone portrait head included with them. It would just add another "dimension" to the figure, or we could use it on another Clone.

I'm assuming that LFL said no for them to use Clone portraits, which is too bad, I would have loved to see where SSC would go with them in terms of style, scars, etc.

We definitely need Stass! Though I'd almost prefer Adi Gallia first, as she's certainly more visually interesting in comparison. But a Stass and Speeder Bike would be a nice surprise!

Since Gree has the Coruscant clones out, Cody has his 212th clone troops, when Neyo hits his troops look exactly like him, that would leave Bly needing a Star Corps trooper and Bacara needing a Galactic Marine. I don't think asking for the commanders on screen troops is a big stretch and I'd also like to see Gree revisited and get his 41st in Kashyyyk gear. :slap As it is, if I had a 41st trooper (I'd take one at a good price) I'd probably put him with Cody rather than Gree since Cody is the only Commander on screen with the 41st Elites.

That helmet is seriously effed up. That and the high price point will keep me from buying. I'm also getting cloned out ATM.

Back