1/6 commander neyo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they release the Speeder a year from now, there will be a scramble for Neyo! :lecture

I think that is what they are going to do. Remember the Battle Droids? They put them out then S.T.A.P. and Battle Droid. If the STAP sells (think you can still order it? I have one coming). They would put out the bike. I cannot see me getting the one the little Teddy bear took off with. It was bad they had their butts handed to them, but to rip off their ride. Now that was just cool.

Hey Sideshow, where is the Scout Trooper?

They are holding back some heavy hitters for SSCC in July...Scout Trooper ...Snow Trooper...Tie Fighter Pilot...New Vader....Max Rebo Band...

They are holding back some heavy hitters for SSCC in July...Scout Trooper ...Snow Trooper...Tie Fighter Pilot...New Vader....Max Rebo Band...

If they drop Vader, Scout troopers, and snow troopers all in a tight grouping theres going to be some wallet groaning. People want this set up so bad, I really hope we see all 3 at SDCC.

And possibly also the Airborne trooper :peace

I really would like to see finally a Snow Trooper and a Vader with more advanced sculpt and technology than back couple years when they released it.
the Tie fighter pilor meh, not too much in to it. the Scout trooper is too generic I think LOL :horror

BUT they should make a :medic by releasing the 4 commandos. Alpha... and the other 3 guys.. now that would be :nana:

I'm stilling waiting for them to put out a generic 327th Star Corps Clone Trooper, Captain Rex in Phase II armor, Commander Appo, and of course 2nd Airborne Clone Trooper.

Anyone still think the helmet is off?

I hope SSC would consider re-doing the sculpt.

Anyone still think the helmet is off?

I hope SSC would consider re-doing the sculpt.

yes absolutely. The visor is what irks me the most...too narrow on either side. Its a lot of little things adding up too a fail in my opinion.

I can let go of Gree's cammo disaster, but this helmet sculpt is off and needs to be re-done.:gah:

yes absolutely. The visor is what irks me the most...too narrow on either side. Its a lot of little things adding up too a fail in my opinion.

I can let go of Gree's cammo disaster, but this helmet sculpt is off and needs to be re-done.:gah:
the helmet is so inacurate its not even funny

SSC moved the release out to Oct. Maybe they have been listening and are working on the helmet. Fingers crossed, although I pre-ordered anyway. :)

Last edited:
NO,IT'S NOT FUNNY :gah::gah::gah:

:lol

:lol

I think it's funny. :dunno

picture.php

Back