1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The e-mail could be an error , the SS website still has Gree listed as a third quarter release with Flexpays being charged on 09/05/2011 and
10/05/2011.

It now says December release. Could this delay be to fix the inaccurate paint? I hope so, Gree is the clone I've been waiting for ever since SS started the line.

It now says December release. Could this delay be to fix the inaccurate paint? I hope so, Gree is the clone I've been waiting for ever since SS started the line.

That's a happy thought....we can sure hope that's the case...

oh, and welcome, octo!

They could be wrong and I wouldn't complain honestly. My guess is there will be an email that will say the FP have been pushed back.

Gree's desert camo is great -- if he were on Tatooine. I feel pretty confident that the final version of his camo will look more screen accurate.

A lot of people have waited a long time for this one.

Gree's desert camo is great -- if he were on Tatooine. I feel pretty confident that the final version of his camo will look more screen accurate.

A lot of people have waited a long time for this one.

:lol

Eh I'm not too worried about it SS seems to have a pretty good history of correcting flaws in prototypes. Even if they don't fix Gree I'll just fix it with my airbrush.

Thanks for the welcome Jedi! :wave

If they can fix Gree's paint he would be a homerun for me, he's got by far my favorite color scheme, but in the pics we've seen so far he's a definite pass, if not I'll be picking up Bly instead.

Yeah, I was thinking they delayed it to work on the paint job when I got the change of flex payment day, hopefully that's the case. Although i'm not put off by the paint, I do feel its off.

If they can fix Gree's paint he would be a homerun for me, he's got by far my favorite color scheme, but in the pics we've seen so far he's a definite pass, if not I'll be picking up Bly instead.

I'm in the same situation as you, I can't afford Gree and Bly, but right now I'm going to wait for Gree and may even get him if the paint apps are off. It looks as if Bly isn't selling as well as the other clones, probably because of all the great stuff coming down the road (IG-88,Fett,Gree,Grevious, etc...). I'll try to pick Bly up later on.

Gree is now a January 2012 release.

Good! The longer he gets pushed back the more confident it makes me feel that SS is fixing his paint. That and Jan is a good month, nothing else I want is coming out so makes it easier to pay for him!

evreything is getting pushed to January!!
what gives?
hopefully the Aussie dollar will be back up by then ;)

Gree is now a January 2012 release.

Not surprising...with all of those announcements/previews at SDCC and so many of them aiming for 4th Quarter 2011 - well, that did seem a little crowded and optimistic. Maybe part of the delay/push back is some more work on the camo deco....hope so.

Shouldn't Gree come with the Emperor Hologram that Cody came with.

I thought that too when I saw the figure gallery...I'm sure a lot of folks (myself included) will "borrow" Cody's for some shots (just have to watch the angle so the orange doesn't show...)

Might change my mind and pick him up? Although price point seems a bit high for what you get. Guess I got a little spoiled with all the extras that came with Cody and Bly ( even Rex to an extent). I understand he has extra deco work and some minor mods to armor, but still seems a bit light. Thoughts anyone?

Might change my mind and pick him up? Although price point seems a bit high for what you get. Guess I got a little spoiled with all the extras that came with Cody and Bly ( even Rex to an extent). I understand he has extra deco work and some minor mods to armor, but still seems a bit light. Thoughts anyone?

Well, he does come with the binocs, but the hologram of Sidious seems like a no-brainer; SS could easily correct the oversight by throwing in a repaint of Cody's hand. Beyond that, can think or what they'd include for extras? (I still love the idea of a severed neck stump! :lol)

Well, he does come with the binocs, but the hologram of Sidious seems like a no-brainer; SS could easily correct the oversight by throwing in a repaint of Cody's hand. Beyond that, can think or what they'd include for extras? (I still love the idea of a severed neck stump! :lol)

Yes, agree on hologram but don't think they will do it. I also realize that adding a phase one helmet to this release just wouldn't work either. Just seems like a bit much for above mentioned and binocs. LOL, the neck stump thing never gets old !!! :lol

Back