1/6 Cinema Scale website?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears to be an outlet for iminime customs. I just heard about it for the first time today too.

I was kinda thinking that too but why not just sell it on the iminime website then? Maybe they're trying to avoid being shut down just in case of licensing troubles?

Wake is an established member here and sort of a board rep for Iminime. he has set this up - I think - as a more direct route for freaks to access Iminime's releases. You can pm him for details or browse the more recent Iminime threads.

Wake is an established member here and sort of a board rep for Iminime. he has set this up - I think - as a more direct route for freaks to access Iminime's releases. You can pm him for details or browse the more recent Iminime threads.

Good to know, thanks.

Denny has publicly given Wake his blessing to do this, and they are now working together to promote/sell Denny's products. Wake does have a good reputation as a member here. But as far as I know, no one has received anything yet ordering through Wake's site (almost everything there is a pre-order). Buyers unfamiliar with Iminime should know that there is about a 6 month wait between payment and receiving items. And folks do have to pay upfront.

Last edited:
Denny has publicly given Wake his blessing to do this, and they are now working together to promote/sell Denny's products. Wake does have a good reputation as a member here. But as far as I know, no one has received anything yet ordering through Wake's site (almost everything there is a pre-order). Buyers unfamiliar with Iminime should know that there is about a 6 month wait between payment and receiving items. And folks do have to pay upfront.

Yeah, the paying up front bit leaves little to be desired if they just pack it up and run but these guys won't do that so I'm not worried.

Yeah, the paying up front bit leaves little to be desired if they just pack it up and run but these guys won't do that so I'm not worried.

It has been mentioned that now that Iminime are an established outfit and continue to move up in the game, a better payment protocol is needed. Nobody is doubting Denny's integrity, but stuff happens, and $400-$500+ is a lot to be out of pocket if things go belly up.

But it hasn't stopped me from buying their stuff in the past, and it won't stop me in the future. If I was buying more than one figure from them I'd think twice though.

Has anyone bought from this website? https://www.cinemascale.com/

I just wanted to make sure it was legit. There doesn't seem to be a lot on it and it looks pretty new.

I am not aware about that site.
In order to help you,i checked whois database of the cinemascale.com using Whoisxy.com . They have a clear format information in whois database.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using https://www.scamadviser.com/ I got "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation" message.So better try another old and famous site.I hope it will be very useful to you.

I am not aware about that site.
In order to help you,i checked whois database of the cinemascale.com using Whoisxy.com . They have a clear format information in whois database.Using this information,i didn't confirm is the legit or not.Then i checked that company complaints using https://www.scamadviser.com/ I got "This Very New Site Has an Unknown Reputation" message.So better try another old and famous site.I hope it will be very useful to you.

You seem to have done everything except read the posts in this thread describing who runs the site and the rep they have on the board.

It's all preorders for now because it jut opened a few weeks ago for upcoming iminime orders in the US, as it's easier than dealing with the iminime site abroad. Lejuan is right, if you check out any of the threads about any of the figures featured there you'll find all the information you need.

I for one have ordered and have no doubts at this point. Of course, that can change over time.

Has anyone bought from this website? https://www.cinemascale.com/

I just wanted to make sure it was legit. There doesn't seem to be a lot on it and it looks pretty new.

I am not aware about this site,
If you want to know if a company is legitimate,you should keep in mind the following instructions
1.Use Whois lookup tool like WhoisXY.com to check the whois information.Because legitimate company properly update whois database.
2.Then check whether domain owner contact details and E-mail address is currently active or not.
3.Finally take some reviews about that company using Scamadviser.com,Webutation.net.
I am sure above the steps are very useful to check any company is legit or scam.Then you can do the business without having any problem.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Back