1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I initially read that as ''there is one more chin''. I was so confused.
i can't unsee it now, too. :banghead
cancelled back anyway. couldn't find it interesting enough for today's price and with that generic face.

I'm so glad I finally have this character.

JMK's CGL John Connor.jpg

Pre ordered it from djfungshing on EBay February 16, they told me that they will ship as soon as they have it in stock. So don't know how long that will take.. Maybe at the end of May..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6903 met Tapatalk

Still haven't gotten that Phicen Arnie body from BBTS yet either.
:horror i have several already from different sources, including Phicen directly (or so the seller claims).
thanks for the warning, will never purchase from BBTS :slap

:horror i have several already from different sources, including Phicen directly (or so the seller claims).
thanks for the warning, will never purchase from BBTS :slap

Only reason I'm not pissed off about the wait is I've been buying so many other things in the meantime. Otherwise I'd cancel and order from somewhere else.

Just got mine. Looks great in hand. My endo arm did come with 2 broken fingers though. My wife and I got a good laugh from all the spelling errors all over the box. The box has some movie quotes on it.. half of them aren't quotes from John Connor. Kinda weird.

Just picked up a T-1000 from a fellow Freak so that I can display the different head sculpts.

I still need little Johnny Connor to complete the T2 collection. He's probably holding hands with Hot Toys' "Ellen Ripley" figure... :monkey2

Just picked up a T-1000 from a fellow Freak so that I can display the different head sculpts.

I still need little Johnny Connor to complete the T2 collection. He's probably holding hands with Hot Toys' "Ellen Ripley" figure... :monkey2
Yeah its taking forever :(

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6903 met Tapatalk

Back