1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday, although the face looks way too asian (six bucks and my right nut says the sculpt looks a lot more like the son of the sculptor at CGL Toys than Edward Furlong) it's pretty good I think.

So, got John today and I'm quite pleased........especially after lining him up next to my other options. Makes the custom look pretty bad and makes the Asmus version look like an absolute joke. I hadn't even taken the Asmus out to look at it until now. I think they what they did was find another use for their Hobbit body. Probably why it's so short. What I can't get over is the bulbous nature of the head in the back. Wasn't it Caine that did the original sculpt and then Asmus changed it? I could see the head being too big for the body because it was properly sculpted to the correct size, but I can't believe it would have been so huge in the back.

Sorry, but I had to use a flash on the pictures.
View attachment 318622
View attachment 318623

WoW what a huge differrnce so glad i changed to CGL.

well, if you're into ugly masculine lesbians, this is a figure for you.

Wrong figure. You're referring to the John Connor from Asmus. :google

This one is if you're into slightly Asian looking figure. Unless Hot Toys kickstarts this line again, this is most probably the best rendition we'll get. I have a pre-order at Timewalker Toys.

Wrong figure. You're referring to the John Connor from Asmus. :google

This one is if you're into slightly Asian looking figure. Unless Hot Toys kickstarts this line again, this is most probably the best rendition we'll get. I have a pre-order at Timewalker Toys.

Exactly! I'm happy to have him, especially for $130. :clap

Got mine today, the likeness looks better in person. It would have been nice if they included his computer thingy, since there's not much in the way of extras. A nice addition, if you have the other T2 figures. Maybe they could do Newt or Short Round as a follow up.

I pre-ordered from Timewalker Toys. They appear to have the best price (at least better than Ebay) and I already had some pre-orders so asked that they ship together for free shipping.

Back