1/6 CGL Toys - Terminator 2: John Connor Collectible Figure (Teasers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have aTerminator family waiting for him in a shelf, they are always complaining that they have no fate without little J. C

Also contacted my supplier and they said he'll be in stock sometime in October.

At least we know that we'll have him finally by December or sooner.. :))

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Yeah, this is getting frustrating. Bought one on Ebay. My paypal protection is even running out because the 180 days period is almost over. Have to file a claim for it to cancel it according to paypal.

Heard back from Timewalker Toys and they were reaching out to their distributor again. I have a feeling it won't ship until January. (Hopefully before the Chinese New Year hits...)

Heard back from Timewalker Toys and they were reaching out to their distributor again. I have a feeling it won't ship until January. (Hopefully before the Chinese New Year hits...)
The wait for this has become a true nightmare, personally won't pre order this way again.

I pre-ordered 2 on Ebay months and months ago. Why the heck does it take so long for a company to release the second batch?

Geez I've had my JC for ages now, He really does compliment the Terminator collection, maybe they were betting on him not being so popular, reason for delay? I wonder if the second batch will have better bodies, the first fig looked great but was a bit wobble to say the least.

Geez I've had my JC for ages now, He really does compliment the Terminator collection, maybe they were betting on him not being so popular, reason for delay? I wonder if the second batch will have better bodies, the first fig looked great but was a bit wobble to say the least.
Yeah i saw your're review of him back then.. Almost a year ago?? I'm getting so tired of waiting there is just no end to it. Maybe they needed our money to make the second batch of the damn figure lol. By the time he gets here my Sarah will have died of old age, and my t800 turned to a pops Terminator :((

When I heard that it was among the things that put me off. I don't want a rag-doll.

Back