1/6 - Big Chief Studios - Gladiator - The Spaniard Collector Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Pangea gladiator figure the only version of the character with his Roman armor that appears on the movie poster?

dc134a8a76ba7ea21a5a5e92e9753a50.jpg

d5ea12280faca59d687656899a11ab6d.jpg

So bought. Glad I passed on the other third party versions.

By the look of things this will be available...if ever...after the James Bond Goldfinger figures, so probably by 2020 they will put the preorder up.

Head looks terrible and that costume looks cheap (I've seen better custom ones), body is off (definitely needs a Phicen) but the other costume looks great. Just checked the price and this is seriously overpriced. Also boohoo it won't be out until next October.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I’ll wait for other photos, whoever shot that doesn’t get how to pose and shoot figures, that’s a shot I’d have rejected as soon as I looked through the lens.

I’ll wait for other photos, whoever shot that doesn’t get how to pose and shoot figures, that’s a shot I’d have rejected as soon as I looked through the lens.
Go to their facebook page and website and you can see more photos. That's what I was actually referring to in my comment.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Ehh... his skin texture is awful. There might be a good sculpt under there, but I sure as **** can't tell.

Ehh... his skin texture is awful. There might be a good sculpt under there, but I sure as **** can't tell.

Big Chief is known for slopping/caking on the paint, that's why I'm concerned for the people who are getting their Bond figures.

Back