1/6 BBK - The Driver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit Chen said the preorder deadline happened I guess... I'm ordering off of ebay now :/

EDIT: Nevermind​. Just saw Tiger's post about KGhobby. Way cheaper than I was going to pay... Thank you!

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

EDIT: Nevermind​. Just saw Tiger's post about KGhobby. Way cheaper than I was going to pay... Thank you!

You ' welcome.
If you can avoid preordering through ebay. Always prefer well-established eshops like OSK, KGHOBBY etc.
Also check the cost of shipping to your country and most importantly if they can help you avoid customs.
For my criteria I shop through the above mentioned shops and I avoid cotswold,
because they declared the full amount on my order and I had to pay a lot for taxes.

You ' welcome.
If you can avoid preordering through ebay. Always prefer well-established eshops like OSK, KGHOBBY etc.
Also check the cost of shipping to your country and most importantly if they can help you avoid customs.
For my criteria I shop through the above mentioned shops and I avoid cotswold,
because they declared the full amount on my order and I had to pay a lot for taxes.
Yeah once ordered I saved around $40. Thanks man. I knew​ someone would be able to help me here XD

Does anybody know if BBK has a website or social media account?
Where can we find updates from them?

I preordered, but i get this feeling that we might not see it released...:/

I'm in the same boat.

But kghobby is still showing this as Q2/Q3 release, so I'm not too worried just yet.

i just got the other Drive figure the other day from a different company.

But this one has a slightly better sculpt, different accessories and a bonus outfit.

Kit has some pictures on the OSK Facebook page.

It looks pretty good except for the unsightly neck joint, which would be covered by the collar of the scorpion jacket most people will probably display it with.

Kit has some pictures on the OSK Facebook page.

It looks pretty good except for the unsightly neck joint, which would be covered by the collar of the scorpion jacket most people will probably display it with.
Thanks for the link. Picked the figure but will mod it for sure

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Back