1/6 BBK - The Driver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found these pics of the headsculpt on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This is my Redman driver now I've futzed and customised him to my liking:

IMG_6847.jpgIMG_6848.jpgIMG_6849.jpgIMG_6850.jpgIMG_6805.jpgIMG_6807.jpg

I'm stoked with him...
This is a comparison picture between the stock HS and the one I got from eBay...

IMG_6809.jpg

The stock HS on this one (The BBK one) looks really good!

The Redman sculpt is awful in fairness. I'm liking the sculpt that comes with this and don't think now I even need to replace it.

Am I the only one that thinks that the head BBK is using is a slightly modified version of the custom head Troy is using in his Redman?

Well mine arrived a day early!

Overall, I like it... but its not great. I really only purchased this for the clothing since I missed out on the Yunsil outfit.

The body is probably the first thing I'll replace. The arms are outrageously long. The hammer is diecast, but its paint job is severely lacking. It comes with a wristwatch, but no way to attach it other than maybe gluing the straps together. I would guess that most people who buy this will or were planning on modding it.

fa3bbfbcace7bfc705e44b6336d3d694.jpg

And just to compare the head to the DID (DID on left).
155c1264141cc8070ce9c5616b7e44fa.jpg

Thanks for the pics Pinder...
The only thing that's really bothering me in the sculpt is the mustache it has...:/

Thanks for the posting the photos, Troy and Pinder! Seeing how this figure turned out in-hand convinced me to pick it up on eBay, which seems like the only place left to get it. No doubt this will completely sell out soon.

Thanks for the pics. Yes, arms look way too long, guess the body is a priority to change, then I will think about the sculpt

What body would is best suited to replace this with...I presume just a regular narrow body would be ok?

Back