1/6 BBK - The Driver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a quick pic. anyone have link for some good shades for him ? Or how to do toothpick mod ?

I can't see the attached image... but, maybe the shades from the mechanic Tony Stark? Also, I think onesixthkit was selling quite a few different models...

And about the toothpick, I'd try using an exacto knife on a real toothpick, try to get one in scale...

I might try to get another body eventually, but for now, I'm happy...
IMG_6405.jpg
IMG_6400.jpg

Hey guys, hoping you can help with info. Trying to custom this figure, but I have the Redman Driver set with the DID Driver Sculpt. Trying to find a good body to use. I've heard the Hot Toys Han Solo works best, but that body has a sculpted neck already and the DID Driver HS also has a sculpted neck. Any other alternatives to use? Thanx

Ended up going with the Redman figure instead. Swapped to DID HS and repainted hair and repainted Han Solo gloves. Waiting on replacement hammer (wood & metal). Thinking of adding blood to shoes and jacket as well, but pretty happy with results so far.
a10edaa5e2fa964bb38440c3f2c74a77.jpg
fbcaf1c0a62ebef47b6cf3c338faddb1.jpg
72b8ef32f6814d19c290baaee3b3b31f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Do people recommend the redman version or the bbk version? I like the jacket from the redman version better and the pants on the bbk seem a bit long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Do people recommend the redman version or the bbk version? I like the jacket from the redman version better and the pants on the bbk seem a bit long.

The Redman headsculpt is the inferior of the two but that can be mitigated somewhat by wearing the sunglasses.

I was thinking of getting the other version but I am trying to cut down on double-dipping on figures I already own or variants of the same character with slight changes or accessories (i.e. Mandalorian) that I do not have a deep sentimental attachment to.

Collection is getting too cluttered and trying to save up to buy display cases.

498a3c16a6cfd1ba4300959dd3a28ad7.jpg

I already scored a jnix sculpt so I'm wondering if the clothing/accessories are better between the two

Back