1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it does.. so many goodies in there. I'm talking about details, details, and details. It has blue prints, stickers (gotham logo), I mean its not even a book but a freaking scrap book of collection of items. It was worth the money. Many pictures of the armory!

Damn! Can't wait to get my hands on this!!

Looks good ! Not trying to be rude, But if u don't mind please delete your pics and start your own thread, I wouldn't like two discussions going on at the same time. I would like to keep this thread on point With my build :)

Thank u

Hello all. Long time anonymous lurker, first time poster.

Can someone please provide me with the board member who posted in this thread last Friday with the other custom TDK armory? (It was not 1mod6)

Yesterday morning I was browsing the board for the first time since Friday and the pics and posts were gone!!!???

I searched the DC customs board to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Not the best pictures I have taken, but here are some of the pictures you've asked for

Picture from that book:
DSC_0180-1.jpg

and from another book (Dark Knight Rises Scratch book)
DSC_0181.jpg

BTW if anyone backs out on that list lmk. thanks

Been doin alot of casting, think i figured out a way to include the sticky gun for the back rack. :)
It is not functional, but it looks good!

Also kinda at a stand still, still waiting on shape ways, and the model shop to get the supplies I need for the gate frames. If they don't get it soon I'll just order them online.
And void mailed me the belt so as soon as it gets here ill cast that and we should be ready. Also need the nunchucks. Any one live in Singapore? Was gonna make them but their about $9 a piece online but maybe someone can pick me up a few that would be great! Any toy shop should have them for the Bruce lee figure.
Found these online $4
NuchakuBlack001__27828_zoom.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Last edited:
Really cool man, love the frequent updates. Can't wait to see it all pieced together.

Great job!

Beautiful work! Do you still have a spot open? and how much is the set?

Thanks!

Cool , I'll add them. Well everything seems to be coming along good.
As soon as voids belt gets here and the last of weapons from shape ways, deposits will be due. ( if you want to send it now that's fine just pm me ). Please let me know if you have any final questions. I know there are a couple of weapons not shown ie nunchucks, arrows, but those will be bought with your deposits. Too expensive to have them rendered in 3d. Just the few that I did have made ( 5 weapons ) it was already $140 + so not worth it, easier to just buy a set from the Bruce lee. If anyone knows where is a good cheap place for a set.

Last edited:
Back