1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this, such a fantastic piece of work.

Going to be weird displaying it without a Batman figure (guess I will have one of those Cowls to keep it company!) :lol Wish they would hurry up and reveal some details on the new one:(

For got to update, the list is full thanks for everyone who replied, wish I could do more.

For thoes who are on the list if u need a cowl let me know and I can give u the link . I'm projecting the run to start in a week just to give u guys a heads up for dep.

Thanks

Hey guys,

So I accidentally erased all my Pm's I remembered a couple of u guys on the list but can u just re pm me so I can write down your names.

Lol sry

Just a heads up, bases almost done, as soon as they are ready dep will be needed. Thanks :)
base.jpg

Hey guys,

So I accidentally erased all my Pm's I remembered a couple of u guys on the list but can u just re pm me so I can write down your names.

Lol sry

I'm on the list :)

Btw, can you send me back your list of the things that you need in 3D!

it was no clear in the last pm ^^

Hi Guys, sorry the run is full. :(

( although i have had a few change their minds so things might open up.But Please remember the 100 Dep is non refundable due to that is already spent money on services done by other companies )

Got a couple of the parts today finally!! looks like the shoulder piece is a no go ( to fragile ) , gonna have to revert back to the original sholder tabs, Breather came out awsome despite the material shapeways uses but it is what it is, wish it was more smoother..

I can send these shoulder pieces out if you want, so its either these or the originals, i really cant go anyfurther on these due to way too much money has been invested in trial an error.. :(

let me know which ones you guys want.

breatherandshoulder.jpg

Last edited:
Im just waiting on the rest of the weapons to be shipped should get the hook, and the thumbler keys in tomarrow. ( at least thats what someone said they were listed as at a display at hollywood studios.

Things are looking great to me. Shame about the shoulder pieces as they look great. Though would love to go with accuracy, I would vote for the original as I prefere to have sturdiness overall. Thats my say, but but happy with the whole thing overall that I will go along with what ever everyone else on the list votes.
Have you completed the top and base of your original display yet, and do you have any pic?

Yes it does.. so many goodies in there. I'm talking about details, details, and details. It has blue prints, stickers (gotham logo), I mean its not even a book but a freaking scrap book of collection of items. It was worth the money. Many pictures of the armory!

Back