1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a TDKR Armoury being considererd by some guys :wink1: (need to see the new movie for work to begin on it full swing) and your armoury idea really gives it an impetus!
tdkr-bruce-wayne-jan-12.jpg

Got it kicks! Lol only prob I'm having is cost is outrageous for plexiglass!!! I've already talked with a few places still looking for the best price.

Sorry Buddy, you did already post that pic, I meant like final look of the top and base as in painted wise, not dimmension wise, but seeing from the photo I can see the answer is no :lol.

Sorry Buddy, you did already post that pic, I meant like final look of the top and base as in painted wise, not dimmension wise, but seeing from the photo I can see the answer is no :lol.

Yeah, the one you guys have been seeing is mine, im keeping it black. If you guys could see this in person, it looks awsome black and silver.
But here is what the painted version will look like. again this is my first attempt at a custom. so please bare in mind im no artist, and i have never had any painting skills. Have Had alot of email and wanted to clarify, These are not company produced im doind these as a fan, and on my spare time in my small apt they are custom. Please read the custom thread about these types of runs. They are not perfect, "Store Quality " but i am doing my best with the resources i have. So i hope you guys like it. :)
IMG_0644.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Void without your help, id be very far back !,
Bases are done, laser cut arms are fitted ready to go( finally ), baskets are cut. Just waiting on the hobby store to get more of the square rods so i can finish up the gates. Led's are in ( just need to drill holes and wire them up) should get the last of the weapons from shapeways by friday. hope im not missing anything else as of now.. :duff

IMG_0649.jpg

Last edited:
Thank Elar!, :)
Void- Na, belt still hasnt arrived yet, but im still waiting on a couple of weapons from shapeways so hopefully they will all arrive at the same time so i can cast them! :) Reminds me!! need to order some more casting silicone.....

Back