1/6 Batman TDK Armory / Vault

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it. I think he was only making a small run of 5 and those are long gone. I am just going to try and make one myself using this thread as a guidance. I will need the measurements from him though...

You should take some tips from Pennyworth. Most importantly, he made it under a stringent budget and even still it was mighty impressive.

Last edited:
I doubt it. I think he was only making a small run of 5 and those are long gone. I am just going to try and make one myself using this thread as a guidance. I will need the measurements from him though...

Don't think they even got finished. I was on his list, last I heard he was going to take the deposit in a week, and that was 3 months ago and haven't heard anything since. Shame, would have been an awesome piece to have in my collection.

Don't think they even got finished. I was on his list, last I heard he was going to take the deposit in a week, and that was 3 months ago and haven't heard anything since. Shame, would have been an awesome piece to have in my collection.

From what I've read on here, he did invest a lot of money into this. Maybe he's just taking some time off since he's under no compulsion meet deadlines.

Hey guys, sorry as void mentioned I've been very swamped with work. ( 6 day weeks ) Now that the holidays are over I will be getting back to working on these soon. I still havnt even finished mine lol. But I'm trying to get voids finished and sent off. I really just want to make sure I do these with patience and not rush that's why I have not asked for any deposits yet. And they really did get expensive that's another thing lol. As soon as voids is done I will start on others.

I try to empty my mail box but it gets full right away. Lol...

Hey guys, sorry as void mentioned I've been very swamped with work. ( 6 day weeks ) Now that the holidays are over I will be getting back to working on these soon. I still havnt even finished mine lol. But I'm trying to get voids finished and sent off. I really just want to make sure I do these with patience and not rush that's why I have not asked for any deposits yet. And they really did get expensive that's another thing lol. As soon as voids is done I will start on others.

I try to empty my mail box but it gets full right away. Lol...

Could you make one for me please...?:1-1:

That's awesome news. Never fancied the armory, as a matter of fact never the movie. (It's TDK all the way for me)

So now you have time to do a second run of these too. :pray:

Back