1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line will die quickly....The animation design looks atrocious at this scale

For me it's not so much the style but the articulated parts. I'd have much preferred statues as I think the paint looks cool, very authentic to the show

I ordered the exclusive BTAS Batman. Anyone have any clue when it's supposed to ship? I paid for this pre-order months ago and the email Mondo sent is pretty vague on details, as is their site.

I ordered the exclusive BTAS Batman. Anyone have any clue when it's supposed to ship? I was paid for this pre-order months ago and the email Mondo sent is pretty vague on details, as is their site.

Why don't you email them? In my experience their customer service is very good

I ordered the exclusive BTAS Batman. Anyone have any clue when it's supposed to ship? I paid for this pre-order months ago and the email Mondo sent is pretty vague on details, as is their site.

Sideshow lists the ship date as Nov 2018-Jan 2019.

1/6 Mondo Mr Freeze is up for preorder on BBTS $129.99 Q2 2019

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/77102

Mondo Mr Freeze 01.jpg

Looks awesome! But I'm holding out to see if Mondo do an exclusive first as I made that mistake with Batman before and had to cancel my BBTS pre-order.

The listing has been removed from BBTS as well as their homepage. I think they jumped the gun on posting him.

Back