1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get different price options from them for international shipping depending on which service you choose. The lowest priced service is $30 I believe.

I ordered the exclusive version from them, and I paid roughly about £130 in total including shipping to Liverpool. That could change though of course depending on the exchange rate.

Cheers! :hi5: Same location (almost). :D

After seeing all the pics, I like this figure. The deluxe figure with the windswept cape is calling to me. Is that version only available directly from Mondo? I only seem to find the regular version @BBTS or sideshow.

After seeing all the pics, I like this figure. The deluxe figure with the windswept cape is calling to me. Is that version only available directly from Mondo? I only seem to find the regular version @BBTS or sideshow.

Yeah, that's the Mondo exclusive. I wanted the extras, so I went direct to Mondo. Their shipping is higher than I expected ($25 to California), but I went with the EX anyway. What good is making money if you can't enjoy spending it? :wink1:

You get different price options from them for international shipping depending on which service you choose. The lowest priced service is $30 I believe.

I ordered the exclusive version from them, and I paid roughly about £130 in total including shipping to Liverpool. That could change though of course depending on the exchange rate.

Don't forget customs fees too

Planned lineup from Mondo
13_cb11edb4-c986-4221-ad3e-620ee7564521_1024x1024.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it. They've had so many issues with their toy lines that i'm just hoping their Batman figure arrives without too many issues and on time. I mean it took a couple of years from an announcement (2015?) to now and the figure isn't even out until probably late 2018-early 2019. I hope this line succeeds, but seeing that lineup scares me more than excites me given Mondo's track record.

I'll believe it when I see it. They've had so many issues with their toy lines that i'm just hoping their Batman figure arrives without too many issues and on time. I mean it took a couple of years from an announcement (2015?) to now and the figure isn't even out until probably late 2018-early 2019. I hope this line succeeds, but seeing that lineup scares me more than excites me given Mondo's track record.

I’ll take my chances

I know this has a huge chance to be pure BS but they got me, I just bought the EX from them because of this announcement...

I’m content with that. The only addition I can think that I would truly want added to that line-up would be Two-Face.

Poison Ivy, The Penguin and The Riddler would be nice as well. Can you imagine if they did Man-Bat

Poison Ivy, The Penguin and The Riddler would be nice as well. Can you imagine if they did Man-Bat
Said in their blog as long as we buy them they'll keep making them. Freeze goes up for pre order in the Spring.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So I'm able to add the exclusive from Mondovi on their site. Does that mean it's not sold out?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those are concept sketches. Doesn't really mean anything. You can probably find an artist at a local comic con and commission that person to draw something similar. Still doesn't you plan to make any action figures.
So far we have samples of Batman and Mr. Freeze. That's it. We'll see Batman released this year and Mr. Freeze will probably go up for preorder later this year.
No guarantees until sales and feedback.
Mondo is still new at this toy making gig and it took them a year to release 4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures that share 80% of similar parts. Each Batman character pretty much has different sculpts and parts. That means 1 or if we are luck 2 character per year? We were teased of a Shredder last year and haven't seen anything yet.

Bottom line. If you like the Batman figure go get. If you are hoping to get a 12" figure line up maybe assume it's just 2 -3 or figures and that's it.

Back