1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freeze goes up this Spring. Guess time will tell. But from the blog they seem more invested in this line than the Turtles. We never got concept art for the Turtles. But I'm sure these figs will see damn good since it's Batman TAS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'd like the Ventriloquist. I thought he was such a fun character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like the Ventriloquist. I thought he was such a fun character.

Yeah there was always some ambiguity over whether the dummy was an actual person on his own or just the ventriloquist's psychoses projectes onto him

Give us Two Face and Clayface MONDO!

Clayface would be insanity. Honestly, I always tend to gravitate towards the more emotionally charged, dramatic episodes and between Freeze, Two-Face, and Clayface that would be magnificent. Expensive, but magnificent.

Wouldn't Clayface end up looking pretty much just like Golgothan?

I would pay a ridiculous amount of money for a 1/6th scale TAS Clayface.

Sigh. Well, no exclusive for me. I had budgeted the money in but stupidly forgot to write down what I was budgeting it for. In my haste, I ended up paying off my hot toys star lord with the money I had budgeted for this thinking,"hmmm...what is this extra money for? Guess I'll pay off Starlord a month early!". Sigh.

Now I'm trying to decide if I'm okay just having the regular one. Clearly, Mondo is serious about the line. They're making several characters I know I'm going to want with the only real missing one I'd be dying for being Two-face. For those that missed the exclusive? How hard do you think it'll be to get those exclusive accessories? I mainly wanted the Hardac head but I didn't realize Batman's night goggles were exclusive too. Grrr...pissed at my inattentiveness. This is what happens when you try to figure out all your normal budgeting the same weekend as your kid's birthday lol.

Sigh. Well, no exclusive for me. I had budgeted the money in but stupidly forgot to write down what I was budgeting it for. In my haste, I ended up paying off my hot toys star lord with the money I had budgeted for this thinking,"hmmm...what is this extra money for? Guess I'll pay off Starlord a month early!". Sigh.

Now I'm trying to decide if I'm okay just having the regular one. Clearly, Mondo is serious about the line. They're making several characters I know I'm going to want with the only real missing one I'd be dying for being Two-face. For those that missed the exclusive? How hard do you think it'll be to get those exclusive accessories? I mainly wanted the Hardac head but I didn't realize Batman's night goggles were exclusive too. Grrr...pissed at my inattentiveness. This is what happens when you try to figure out all your normal budgeting the same weekend as your kid's birthday lol.

It might be available in stock at Mondo later on, the Turtles did

I'm kind of glad I skipped the DCC 6 inch line. I like what I am seeing from Mondo and the figure concept art looks better as well.

I think the one I’m most curious to see will be The Joker. I’m really curious to see if Mondo can do a better job of capturing the character than DCC and Koto, both of whom seem to be a bit lacking.

I'm kind of glad I skipped the DCC 6 inch line. I like what I am seeing from Mondo and the figure concept art looks better as well.

Plus double elbows and knees. I'm sorry but that should be an standard for all figures by now.

I think the one I’m most curious to see will be The Joker. I’m really curious to see if Mondo can do a better job of capturing the character than DCC and Koto, both of whom seem to be a bit lacking.

Well if Freeze is anything to go by I'll say yes. and Hopefully they include an Joker card.

I'm coming up on another payday this week and wondering if anyone knows if we maybe getting another crack at ordering the exclusive? Anybody hear anything?

Back