1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh broke down and ordered Batman after seeing Catwoman. Really didn't want to invest in another line but these are excellent.

I did the same :lol

Bring on Catwoman. I'd be in for Joker, Robin, Batgirl and Harley as well. And wasn't there a rumor of Batman Beyond? Hoping they do to the nines with him if they do him with the unmasked sculpt, etc. as well.

I did the same :lol

Bring on Catwoman. I'd be in for Joker, Robin, Batgirl and Harley as well. And wasn't there a rumor of Batman Beyond? Hoping they do to the nines with him if they do him with the unmasked sculpt, etc. as well.

Oooo, I need a nice Batman Beyond figure in my collection. Did they announce its coming?

Dont tell me the the unmasked catwoman head will be a damn mondo exclusive

It feels like a lock that the unmasked is the exclusive.

oh wow unmasked head for Selina... might just grab her and go back and get Bats now.

If only they offered up bodies in the right proportions, it?d be neat to have Selina and Bruce on these shelves next to these guys.

I guess I'm confused, they already have an in blister photo of the figure and accessories but it hasn't gone up for preorder yet?

They're basically putting the figures up for order with release being shortly after compared to pre-orders being so far out from release.

He also confirmed that Batgirl is after Catwoman in the line.

TGBIzOg.jpg

That leaves Robin, Joker & Harley after that. If the line is still doing good they've said Batman Beyond will also happen.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that Robin is so far out, Joker too TBH. I wonder if we'll get another Batman variant or maybe even moving into B:TNA?

got the black variant in the mail a few days ago and opened him up just now and he's a lot better than I was expecting. I'm excited to get some more of these guys.

Just arrived today. I missed out on the first one but first impressions of this guy are strong. I feel like I'm gonna have to start another line :slap

IMG_9303.jpg

I like the black variant. I wonder if Mondo will keep releasing a plain variant because this will look out of place if the rest will only continue to be celshaded.

627e561494fd7b8426d02d6316f92170.jpg

Now these are animated series 1/6 figures I definitely could get into. Dont really know why mondo didn?t go this route.

Back