1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We haven't seen Joker yet, but he has been discussed, its just a matter of time. Catwoman should be available to order very soon, and she will ship right away, is my understanding.

We haven't seen Joker yet, but he has been discussed, its just a matter of time. Catwoman should be available to order very soon, and she will ship right away, is my understanding.
Oh I see. There's no way that Mondo won't release BTAS Joker. Just like you said it's a matter of time but in the meantime I'll have to add Mr. Freeze. I'll have to pose this Batman figure with my DC collectibles BTAS 1:12 scale batmobile when he arrives. I think its 1:12 scale, either way it's not in scale with Mondo Batman but should be fun to display him with.

Selena?s eyes look Slightly too big? from what i can remember. Still, cool figure and I?ll be getting her.

It looks too toyish for me and I love the Mr Freeze that Mondo released.

I decided to go with the DC Designer Series statue instead for my 1/6 BTAS Catwoman.
9f5910f2-9be9-4b8a-9cf5-96c871e3ca92.jpg

Catwoman up for pre-order tomorrow and supposedly shipping in June, which I'm kinda doubting. Also wishing there was more time to tweak those sculpts. Eyes don't look right on the masked heads and almost nothing looks right on the unmasked head.
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1131543-exclusive-mondo-catwoman-figure-reveal#/slide/27

Kinda disappointed on the headsculpt as well. The eyes are too big but it's because of the eyelashes. The eyes need to be a bit smaller on the sides. They should also have a headsculpt with the lips closed. Why are they all slightly open anyway?

I think the Mondo Catwoman looks great, will preorder tomorrow for certain.

Just placed my preorder for the EX.

The unmasked Selina looks off but most likely I will not display her with that sculpt. But it is nice to have the option. Basically I am paying an additional $30 for unmasked Selina and lounging cat.

Shipping and tax is killer, adds another $30 to the figure. Mondo charges Sideshow level shipping @$20.95.

Oh I see. There's no way that Mondo won't release BTAS Joker. Just like you said it's a matter of time but in the meantime I'll have to add Mr. Freeze. I'll have to pose this Batman figure with my DC collectibles BTAS 1:12 scale batmobile when he arrives. I think its 1:12 scale, either way it's not in scale with Mondo Batman but should be fun to display him with.
This is the line up that they have planned back when they announced this BTAS line. Batgirl was confirmed to be after Catwoman.

That leaves Robin, Joker & Harley after that. If the line is still doing good they've said Batman Beyond will also happen.

TGBIzOg.jpg

Not bad for $125. It is reminiscent of the Animated series but not quite.

But the pose is a lot more dynamic than you could ever pose with the Mondo figure.

It also looks like it is based off of Adam Hughes artwork, which aesthetically doesn't mesh with Mondo's BTAS designs.

This is the line up that they have planned back when they announced this BTAS line. Batgirl was confirmed to be after Catwoman.

That leaves Robin, Joker & Harley after that. If the line is still doing good they've said Batman Beyond will also happen.

TGBIzOg.jpg

When I talked to Brock Otterback a couple years ago in San Diego he had said that after Freeze would be Catwoman, then Robin, then likely Joker. Plans could have potentially changed since then, but with the rate these things get released, I would hope to see a Mondo Joker before 2022 or later. Hope he looks better than Catwoman, too.

I can’t wait until they get to the newer series of figures. Like the crazy scarecrow with the noose around his neck.

TGBIzOg.jpg

I wonder what the exclusive accessories/sculpts will be for the future figures.

They're pricey for sure. Then taxes and shipping on top of that. Exclusive black costume batman is $150. Tax was $14 and shipping was $21 which is blows my mind because the order was shipped from Austin, TX to San Antonio, TX. Austin is about a good one hour drive from where I live. So after everything I paid $185. Oh well... it is what it is.

Back