1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a bit surprised and upset that Mondo held off on this Bruce Wayne head sculpt for the original release. But designer/sculpter on Instagram replied that this wasn't the case and this variant Batman is for people that missed the first release to jump on to the line.
I actually pre-ordered Batman after seeing how good the 12 inch Mr. Freeze looked. I really don't consider this as a high end 1/6 line. Just doesn't feel like it is.
I was thinking I will get Batman & Mr Freeze and call it a day. It's too expensive to collect these.
But we'll see. Maybe if Catwoman and Joker end up being awesome I'll bite and buy more.

Got a notice that Mr. Freeze has been delayed again. The new date is Nov 2019–Feb 2020.

That makes two delays now. Must be a tooling/QA issue.

I haven't received the updated Mr Freeze shipping delay email yet from Mondo, but I'm guessing it will come soon.
My last email said late October/early November.

When listening to the Hottoycast podcast with Mondo, I definitely got the feeling their 1/6 priority was with Masters of the Universe and not BTAS :(

They moved my FP to November 5th so I'm assuming that'll be the range.

I hope they'll release the batman beyond suit.

Probably not in this line considering he is not a character from this show.

He’s not from the show, but he actually is one of the planned figures for the initial line-up, assuming they follow through.

The first eight were going to be:
-Batman
-Robin
-Joker
-Mr. Freeze
-Batgirl
-Harley Quinn
-Catwoman
-Batman Beyond

Still hoping for a Man-Bat in this scale. I'm surprised no Penguin, Poison Ivy or Two-Face but a Batman Beyond? I wonder if they'll leak into The New Batman Adventures to get those designs.

Been meaning to get around to the Mondo Batman, and snagged one off the bay for retail. I wasn't allured by any other figures, but this seems like a fantastic representation of the character in action figure form and I friggin' dig BTAS and its rendition of Batman, one of the definitive Batmans IMO. Can't wait to see it in hand!

Happy belated Batman day! I've received this one yesterday and I was a bit surprised at how wide the box is, but my oh my does the figure look striking; my first BTAS Batman figure, and it's a fantastic representation.

93Pu93Z.jpg

liYDXcr.jpg

hOuvGBQ.jpg

7tjV881.jpg

I'm looking forward to this too and just hope they do villains other than Joker and Harley.

Surprised they haven?t made Catwoman a preorder already, she was revealed months ago.

I just got an email from Mondo that the black variant is up for sale on their site. $150.

Mondo-Batman-TAS-Black-Variant-013.jpg

Looks good, I don't have any of the other ones, so didn't realize they didn't com with Bruce heads?

I actually prefer this all black one over the highlighted blue. I feel like the highlighting blue effect they always try never really captures the original look.

Caved in and got the black repaint Batman pre-ordered. The Bruce Wayne head sculpt looks really good. Especially looking comparing to what we got from DC Collectibles.
Oh well. $150 isn't too bad compared to Mondo's over priced He-man figures too.

What are the odds we get the costume from The New Batman Adventures/Justice League?

I picked one up used off of evilBay and love the piece but notice there are indented marks in the vinyl of the trunks from how high the crotch grabber comes up. Anyone else have this issue and know a way to get those indentions out? Heat or hot water maybe?

Thanks in advance - Jase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back