1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black variant? That Bruce sculpt is a little rough but either way I'm surprised they went that route. Catwoman looks great, can't wait to order her.

Catwoman’s finally on the horizon and she looks gorgeous. Not sure about the black Batman variant that nobody asked for, but, depending on what he comes with, if taking a hit on a cheap repaint means they have the support they need to give us the rest of the line-up, I might be willing to explore it:

IMG_6053__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_6055__scaled_800.jpg

Hmm. The looseness of the legs on mine is kind of a buzz kill for me to invest further in the line ..I will get CW though..after that, I think I’ll pass

Catwoman’s finally on the horizon and she looks gorgeous. Not sure about the black Batman variant that nobody asked for, but, depending on what he comes with, if taking a hit on a cheap repaint means they have the support they need to give us the rest of the line-up, I might be willing to explore it:

IMG_6053__scaled_800.jpg

IMG_6055__scaled_800.jpg

I definitely did. I didn't like the highlight/cellshaded paint apps.

I'm one of those weirdos who liked the highlights, it made the figure look like a 3D art cell rather than an oversized action figure.

I'm one of those weirdos who liked the highlights, it made the figure look like a 3D art cell rather than an oversized action figure.

IMO BTAS figures need the highlights just like Mondo put the frown lines.. when you have this figure in person , you see how DCC missed the accuracy marks by not having the shading , highlights , etc

This figure design is like the freakin cartoon coming to life and it would be the perfect representation if they just fix the QC issues

I just can't get past the look of the knees on Batman. The Catwoman looks really nice. For some reason I'm drawn to having Batman & Catwoman combos.

Just got an email from Mondo. Mr. Freeze won't ship until Late Oct/Early Nov.

MONDO.jpg

Edit: fixed uploaded pic of email.

Hmmm. I have a feeling these won't be in hand until Thanksgiving at the earliest. I wonder if that is what is delaying the next order?

Looking at the MOTU thread, their Skeletor variant was a Hot Topic Exclusive, any chance the Black color variant Batman heads down that same route?

Probably not in this line considering he is not a character from this show.

He’s not from the show, but he actually is one of the planned figures for the initial line-up, assuming they follow through.

The first eight were going to be:
-Batman
-Robin
-Joker
-Mr. Freeze
-Batgirl
-Harley Quinn
-Catwoman
-Batman Beyond

Back