1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are people paying over 125$ on ebay for this when its in stock at sideshow? am I missing something

Got mine
Some pics
Box
MondoBatman_00.jpg
Contents of 2 boxes
MondoBatman_01.jpg
Quick articulation test
MondoBatman_02.jpg
Size comparison
MondoBatman_04.jpg

Watch the grabber..they tend to leave marks if they sit to high against the figure like this..found out the hard way..but it goes away, but just be cautious :lecture
Yeah, it happened to mine just last night. Two small marks. I hope your right and they fade away.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m selling my exclusive version if anyone in the uk Is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch the grabber..they tend to leave marks if they sit to high against the figure like this..found out the hard way..but it goes away, but just be cautious :lecture
Ah.. got it. Thank you for the pointer.
Removed the metal and just had him standing on plate now. He is standing fine for his small feet!

please let me know what you guys think of this when you get it. Wanted to get it myself but after read what some others have gotten online I’m a little scared to order this.

please let me know what you guys think of this when you get it. Wanted to get it myself but after read what some others have gotten online I’m a little scared to order this.

I've had mine for a week now, and I can't possibly imagine what issues people may have with it. This is the best version of the TAS Batman we have ever gotten. I love this figure.

I’ve heard about bad paint aps, cracked legs exposing joints, and weak ankles making it hard to stand.

I've seen a couple of SUPER close up images of issues people are having with paint and joints, but I do not see what the issue is. If someone has an extreme example please post, but everything I'm seeing seem normal for this type of figure.

Also, because of the nature of the size/design of the character, I'd recommend displaying with the figure stand. Hard to make those ankles support that amount of weight without altering the design.

Just got mine in today. No email confirmation or tracking number

I only have one major issue and its the paint they used for the shading. I don't know if its going to last over time. The blue shading around the neck where the head turns is already chipping off (I didn't even move the head, just pulled the figure out of the plastic and saw the paint coming off).

Other than that I think its exactly what I expected it to be. I feel its a really solid value. Plenty of accessories, has nice weight to it, and the articulation isn't too bad (moves a little better than expected to be honest) all for $130. Doesn't blow me away, but I'm really happy I have it. If you're on the fence about it, id go for it.

If anybody has any questions about it ill try my best to answer them.

IMG_3155.jpg

That's at a friction point, so you're going to get something like that, especially when it's been painted on such a soft material. Does that show when the head is on?

I never got an email from Mondo. I only got the tracking because I was already signed up for FedEX delivery manager.

While I would very much like tracking info, this actually makes me kind of happy as I have yet to receive any sort of notification that it’s shipped and I’m hoping that it’s here by Christmas.

That's at a friction point, so you're going to get something like that, especially when it's been painted on such a soft material. Does that show when the head is on?

Sure, maybe after wearing it down over time, but I don’t expect to see it as soon as I open it up. It’s brand new, the paint shouldn’t be chipping already. And yes I noticed it with the head on

Back