1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehh this figure just doesn't work for me. I don't know what it is, it just looks like a "toy" from the 90's, which, is cool, but that's not it's intent. I'll stick to the 6 inch. Better proportions and sculpt.

Your entitled to your opinion..but I have to disagree with the DCC having better proportions. Despite the joints being exposed, this figure is spot on with the actual proportions to BTAS

The DCC is more like BTNA proportions when I compare the two in hand

Got mine today.

This is a surprisingly solid (heavy) figure.

It's slightly under 1/6 scale, but I think the proportions are spot on. In my opinion, this is easily the best Batman TAS figure ever made.

Has Mondo started shipping these? I ordered direct from them and haven't heard anything. Where did you guys order yours?

Next to the Arkham Batman for scale.

IMG_3360.JPG

Ouch. I'm banging my head trying to figure out if there are any mods I could do to extend his height. The last time I was disappointed in something so small was when I looked at the mirror!
I'm sure Tony will have an mod or two to show off.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don't honestly think it needs any mods. The height is fine, proportionally, it's just a tad under scale. I think it's going to look really awkward if you extend the legs.

It’s a pretty weighted figure at 9 lbs, I think the scale was justified because they probably didn’t want it to topple over from the weight of it were true HT height. Like I mentioned for those who display their 12” figures on shelves, even with it sitting on a stand, I would strongly suggest not having him sit on a very high shelf :lecture

I think there's something wrong with mine. It doesn't even weigh 3 lbs, even with the packaging.

Back