1/4 Superman New 52 Justice League - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Prime 1 makes a classic or Reeves Superman as well, their likeness to the actors are amazing.

I still think the Kotobukyia Jim Lee's Superman for Tomorrow is still one of the best overall sculpts and poses. Would be amazing to have that in a 1/4 or 1/3 full sculpt :)

I still think the Kotobukyia Jim Lee's Superman for Tomorrow is still one of the best overall sculpts and poses. Would be amazing to have that in a 1/4 or 1/3 full sculpt :)

Are those still available? I'd love to get him and Batman 1/6.

Strongly agree with you! That's why I'm hoping they continue that Kotobukiya ArtFX line until the 7 core Justice League members are completed.

Do you have any links or know where to get them for retail? I only see them (or Supes at least) for like $200.

Wow is sold out in koto web page again and this is the second batch sorry and talking the post this will be day one PO for sure, i love it

:lol

If they changed the hairstyle, do you think it might appeal to people more? or has the suit gotta go

From prime one facebook
Superman: But you can take it, can't ya, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am!

Prime1 New 52 1/4 scale Superman. Change in the head's sculpt and paint job.
received_337600656584443.jpeg

Still not too appealing, I want to like it but it's not working right now. Might just have to wait for the P1 Jim Lee Superman (albeit different scale).

Only new 52 statues I would be into would be would be Batman or Flash. That being said this is a nice piece.

Back