1/4 Superman New 52 Justice League - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great! You'll never be standing that close to the eyes that it would bother me. :)

Not sure how well Prime1 takes feedback (I believe SSC takes no feedback from the community and XM is really good at taking feedback to the degree of almost redesigning the whole piece they were working on) but I agree that the face looks a bit off and actually looks a bit on the small side compared to his body. Don't mind the new 52 looks and love the Prime 1 Arkham line but this one is a bit disappointing at the moment.

I wonder if they will do classic versions 1/4 down the road... I was excited about their 1/4 line but not so much after seeing this.

fd431b3b98134825a7873b63c4aeeaab.jpg

e801b43ea2831ab340982c247d016d19.jpg

I wasn't impressed with it. I don't think it looks horrible, but it's just not the version of Superman I'd want to spend a lot of money on. Where the hell is a Christopher Reeve statue from Prime? That's be a must-buy for me.

I'm sure it's just the camera angle but in that picture it looks like his proportions are off some... I'm also not to crazy about the pose.....

And what is it with the cape clips? It looks like they were not inserted all the way in.

I'm not liking this Supes much but I can't wait to see their take on Batman, even though I much prefer classic versions and I'm glad with both my Superman and Modern Batman PFs. :)

Not diggin the face, costumes, well easy pass for this

It's a decent looking statue of a version of Superman no one gives a rats ass about. Not even DC, since they've already moved past new 52.

This superman was doomed when they placed it next the FM Batman masterpiece. Everything else seems average when compared to that beauty.

It's a neat statue, but I wonder if it wouldn't be more marketable to do what DCC did with their Icons 7 pack and push it back, retool it, and forgo the Nu52 looks for the Rebirth ones, instead. You'd have the hype and acclaim for Rebirth on your side, the designs seem to be a bit less divisive than their Nu52 predecessors, and, you'd have the added bonus of being one of the first companies to make statues of those designs.

Back