1/4 Superman New 52 Justice League - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t get a chance to open him last weekend but I’ll be doing it tomorrow or the next day. Prime 1 Spiderman 2099 is arriving next week so I got to get supes set up before the other one arrives. Don’t want to get behind lol. I’ll post some pics of this one once I get it setup

Nice - congrats. Same here, Lantern arrived on Tuesday and he's still in the box waiting to be unleashed.

I don't know how you guys hold off on opening your collectables.

I usually start opening my boxes within two hours of getting them home.... if nothing else just to check everything is a-okay with them.

I don't know how you guys hold off on opening your collectables.

I usually start opening my boxes within two hours of getting them home.... if nothing else just to check everything is a-okay with them.

Yep, that's how it should be. Especially with these price tags today.

But maybe - just maybe - it's because there weren't any issues with Prime 1 or XM Statues in the past plus really busy this week.
But unfortunately an instant opening for the Sideshow Statues right now.

20180127_175842.jpg
20180127_175833.jpg
20180127_175828.jpg
20180127_175757.jpg
20180127_175735.jpg
20180127_175719.jpg
20180127_175614.jpg
20180127_175524.jpg

A few pics, i got to find a better spot to put him but this works for now. Paint application is better than anything from sideshow that i own. Its a fantastic statue

Attachments

• 20180127_175434.jpg
    20180127_175434.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
Looks really good. All the posted pictures convinced me to pull the trigger on order this one. Especially like the EX portrait. Looking very forward to receiving!

Just received the Prime 1 Superman 52 statue and had to posts some pics. Very happy with the quality, sculpting, and paint app. It's a heavy statue! Think it goes well with a couple of my other favorites. :clap

Sorry the pictures are so big. I'm a newbie and can't figure out how to adjust the size of the pictures. :confused:

IMG_E2499[1].jpg
IMG_E2490[1].jpg

Really wanted to use the Labor Day coupon for this guy but I just can't give in. Wanted to get the new 52 Batman to pair along with him but it was a really tough decision to ultimately pass on both. Not sure what to think of the screw attachment on Bats, plus I think I've committed to 1/3 scale for the Batman DC realm, will probably stick to Marvel for the few 1/4 spots I have left in the display shelf. Used to be tempted to use the coupons and that led to used up space and unwanted items later down the road. I had to remind myself that I have the 1/3 Hush Superman (and probably Batman) coming in and it is a beast.

xigL0R.gif

This review almost got me to pull the trigger, great job :clap

I know there are mixed opinions, but I love my Prime 1 Superman New 52 statue. The EX with heat vision is great. Especially if you can display it at a good height.

Also have the P1 Green Lantern and Flash is on order. Not crazy about the Wonder Woman, so may skip that one in favor of Sideshow.

Back