1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, I just start checking this thread again just now.
is there any improvements on their mark 42? :impatient:

edit: I saw a prototype can do a repulsor pose rather nicely :yess:, but I still dissapointed with the detail...
they got the wrong color in certain parts yet still :gah:

Last edited:
attachment.php

I don't imagine these will sell out soon (whenever they go up for sale).
I'm going to wait for in-hand pics before making a final decision.
Honestly, I'm not impressed yet.

That 1/4 Mk.42 should have been released by the end of this year.

I took video of the Play Imaginative booth over at NYCC :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FastIOKofY[/ame]

I was REALLY impressed with it but the amount of product they're putting out is absolutely nuts. I might go in for a couple of the 1/12th scale guys though. Really enjoyed the headsculpts (including Pepper's) on the 1/4th.

Those 1/12 look very good! I'll keep an eye for the Iron Monger,Whiplash and maybe 3 or 4 armors

I took video of the Play Imaginative booth over at NYCC :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FastIOKofY

I was REALLY impressed with it but the amount of product they're putting out is absolutely nuts. I might go in for a couple of the 1/12th scale guys though. Really enjoyed the headsculpts (including Pepper's) on the 1/4th.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Id want heart breaker and War Machine but as one person said 1200$ is a tall order when you have so much pre-ordered.they look damn sweet.

This may have been asked before, but these figures are new to me and I'm playing catch up--does that light up base come with the 1/4 Mark 42 figure? And has a price been set for these, and if so, what are the options to buy these figures because I'm not familiar with the company whos' making them?

This may have been asked before, but these figures are new to me and I'm playing catch up--does that light up base come with the 1/4 Mark 42 figure? And has a price been set for these, and if so, what are the options to buy these figures because I'm not familiar with the company whos' making them?

You can preorder from BBTS for $600. The mark 42 is more expensive at $680. So far they are only taking preorders on EX versions. I would wait until they have a non-EX as it should be cheaper. It comes with the center piece of the base, not the whole platform like in that picture.

You can preorder from BBTS for $600. The mark 42 is more expensive at $680. So far they are only taking preorders on EX versions. I would wait until they have a non-EX as it should be cheaper. It comes with the center piece of the base, not the whole platform like in that picture.

Do you have a link to the Mark 42? I can't find it on BBTS' site. Thanks.

I cant believe the Pre Orders are sold out already for Mark 42 and War Machine. YesAnime calls is Backorder instead of waitlist. Once again us crazy collectors are just paying the crazy high retail prices for this crack... The prices will never go down. Whats nutz about these 1/4 scale is they are 679 plus tax so it says 742.00 wow.....:panic:

Back