1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took video of the Play Imaginative booth over at NYCC :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FastIOKofY

I was REALLY impressed with it but the amount of product they're putting out is absolutely nuts. I might go in for a couple of the 1/12th scale guys though. Really enjoyed the headsculpts (including Pepper's) on the 1/4th.

are all of those quarter scale? I can't imagine whiplash and monger in 1/4 scale. I'd consider some of these maybe if they were in 1/6, but I have very little interest in 18 inch sized figures.

Did you know how it works when you pre order an item on their website ? You only pay a deposit or full paiement ? I would love to order the Heartbreaker ...

Looks amazing but not for me.

Too expensive for an armor that isn't important to me and would take up a ton of space, though it does look awesome for sure.

1/6 HT will suffice :D

^ I agree with you, no point starting to collect another scale when I already establish in the 1/6 scale

Message from Yes Anime

"
Sorry, all our preorders are taking full payment in advance according to our store's policy. At this moment, we are not doing any payment plans or deposit. You might place order until the item is released if you don't feel comfortable to pay full in advance. Thank you! "

Pass for me then, pay full no discount, etc ...

Message from Yes Anime

"
Sorry, all our preorders are taking full payment in advance according to our store's policy. At this moment, we are not doing any payment plans or deposit. You might place order until the item is released if you don't feel comfortable to pay full in advance. Thank you! "

Pass for me then, pay full no discount, etc ...

Thanks for the warning haha i won't preorder from this place. I'd stick with BBTS unless they can't get it.

Saw these specs in another forum....the mk 42 pushed back to oct/nov of next year smh :monkey4 The prices for U.S. will probably be the same.

Super Alloy 1/4 Scale Iron Man Mark 42 (RegularEdition)
Specification
- Approximately 18 inches in height.
- Developed based on computer 3Dmodel from Iron Man 3 movie, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- Figure is more than 80% die-cast metal.
- Glossy and matte metallic paints,and polished metal, with protective coating.
- Figurine with more than 50 points of articulation.
- One (1) Iron Man Mark XLII helmet with detachablemagnetic mask (with LED lights in eyes).
- One (1) pair of fists.
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Semi die-cast metal underwear
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of armmovements.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Spring-loaded shoulder pad.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Articulated flaps on suit (back and calves).
- Detachable missile hidden inright forearm.
- Detachable forearm caps revealhidden suit details.
- LED lights in eyes, chest, palms,and soles of feet (batteries included).
- One (1) headsculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark.
- One (1) headsculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man MarkXLII helmet with detachable mask.
- One (1) headsculpt of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in Iron Man MarkXLII helmet with detachable mask (battle damaged).
- One (1) headsculpt of Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts in Iron Man MarkXLII helmet.
- One (1) pair of fully articulated hands.
- One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands.
- One (1) pair of repulsor mode hands.
- Interchangeable battle damaged parts (mask, chest,biceps, thighs, shoulder pads)
- 1:4 scale Light Capsule aka“bully” device.
- Die-cast remote control to control selected LED lights in suit(batteries included).
- Semi die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw, adjustable height,nametag, and LED lights (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance figurinedisplay.
- Screwdriver for opening battery compartments.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth.
Item Number
SAMV04IM42N
UPC Code / Barcode

Estimated Shipping & Release Date
October / November 2014
1 Master Carton: 2pcs
Suggested Retail Price (SRP)
USD$600.00

Super Alloy 1/4 Scale Heartbreaker (Regular Edition)

Specification

- Approximately 18 inches in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Iron Man 3 movie, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- Figure is more than 80% die-cast metal.
- Glossy and matte metallic paints, and polished metal, with protective coating.
- Figurine with more than 50 points of articulation.
- One (1) Heartbreaker helmet with detachable magnetic mask (with LED lights in eyes).
- One (1) pair of fists.
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Semi die-cast metal underwear
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Spring-loaded shoulder pad.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Articulated flaps on suit (calves).
- LED lights in eyes, chest, palms, and soles of feet (batteries included).
- One (1) pair of fully articulated hands.
- One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands.
- One (1) pair of repulsor mode hands.
- Die-cast remote control to control selected LED lights in suit (batteries included).
- Semi die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw, adjustable height, nametag, and LED lights (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance figurine display.
- Screwdriver for opening battery compartments.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth.

Item Number

SAMV04IM17N

UPC Code / Barcode

Estimated Shipping & Release Date

August / September 2014

1 Master Carton: 2pcs

Suggested Retail Price (SRP)

USD$555.00

I wonder if that's only a placeholder date?
haven't heard PI mentioning the release date being pushed back in my email. hopefully this isn't true :gah:

PI is quiclky becoming an inside joke i think.
Its like their business model is to make prototypes in large quantities....but not actually make anything...
Pushing release dates well into next year combined with staggering prices isn't the best way to make your mark.
Sad...I was so looking forward to their Pacific Rim line too.

Back