Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just ordered another one from calendars and will be getting a refund on the first one.

They were nice on the phone like you said. I also sent you a text, not sure if you got it.

Just ordered mine from Calendars.com. Couldn't believe how cheap it was there, $69.99. Never heard of that site before reading it here. Thanks guys!

Just ordered mine from Calendars.com. Couldn't believe how cheap it was there, $69.99. Never heard of that site before reading it here. Thanks guys!

thanks for posting this, i ordered from them yesterday and it came up 75. was able to have them credit me back the $5.

This is a crazy good deal. Unfortunately, even though Calendars ship internationally, they don't ship THIS outside the US. Shame, as after the initial discount even with international shipping and import duty changes, it still would have been considerably cheaper than I'm having to pay for him domestically here in the UK. Congrats to all you guys picking him up at this fantastic price though.

Congrats to you guys on the sweet find. If I didn't have the Prime 1 coming next year I'd be all over this.

Alright got him in today, he's amazing and well worth the $75, but I need to do something about the cape. Does anyone know how to remove it? It seems like it's glued in at spots and tucked under some armor. I see two screws at the back do these have nothing to do with the cape?

Happy to see more ang more people getting this impressive release hy NECA, and at a great price at that. If I happen to see this figure locally at a price below $100, I'd sure get another :)

I wish NECA would also consider making AK (lots of money waiting for them if they just tweak it a little after a year and have it realeased as Red Hood variant). It would also be great if they revisit AO and make Deathstroke.

I caved and ordered mine last night. I figure it'll be awhile until the Prime 1 piece comes so I can see where I am with this one at that point. Even if I decide to part with this one down the road, I can't see losing any money on it given the steal of a price we got.

Alright got him in today, he's amazing and well worth the $75, but I need to do something about the cape. Does anyone know how to remove it? It seems like it's glued in at spots and tucked under some armor. I see two screws at the back do these have nothing to do with the cape?

I'm really not sure my suggestion would be to contact Tony Mei and ask him...

Back