Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered this off of Jet.com
They give you 15% off.
Can't wait to get this.

f80a3e0df60d0faecdd831459a8670b9.jpg

My only criticism is that the figure lacks articulation and so the range of poses are limited. However its a good looking piece and for £90 it's excellent value. I'm not sure if it will become a collector's piece as it is video game derived.

My only criticism is that the figure lacks articulation and so the range of poses are limited. However its a good looking piece and for £90 it's excellent value. I'm not sure if it will become a collector's piece as it is video game derived.

You can not be serious. Tons of articulation. Tons. This figure is ridiculously poseable. It's not even a matter of opinion. It's verifiable fact.

It has Ton's articulation what the heck you talking about? Double elbows/knees you can pretty much put him in any pose.... He has over 30 POA....

A video game makes it less likely to become a collectable? Where does that make sense?

This is my first 1/4 scale figure and WOW! Still did some weathering and added some details just to add a little something more.

IMG_20170111_195946.jpg
FB_IMG_1485215892483.jpg
FB_IMG_1485215933070.jpg
FB_IMG_1485215915311.jpg

Back