Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just PM'd you.. I had a 30% off coupon. Ordered this and the 1/4 NECA new alien for $65 each and free shipping.

Pics look great by the way! I need to find more room for all these 1/4 scales haha

Only video review on youtube that I could find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knL_0U2lif4

Has he shipped yet? looking at getting him from Calendars too.

Me too. $74.99 to be exact.

Mine came to 80.00 with tex. Would of been $74 before tax grrr. Ah screw it I'm game.... Has anyone ordered from calenders.com How do they pack stuff?

Last edited:
Congrats for picking this up at great prices, guys. IMO this figure is worth its SRP, but those prices you got this guy for is something I can only envy. For some reasons 18" NECAs cost around $30 more (on top of NECA's asking price) here in the Philippines. You'd only see a few go under $90 during Toy Conventions, but those would be the figures not a lot of people wanted.

I had a 30% off coupon and pre-ordered it weeks ago.. the coupon is no longer active. My Batman shipped yesterday, first time ordering from them.

I had a 30% off coupon and pre-ordered it weeks ago.. the coupon is no longer active. My Batman shipped yesterday, first time ordering from them.

How do you get 30% coupons? Do they get emailed to you?

Congrats for picking this up at great prices, guys. IMO this figure is worth its SRP, but those prices you got this guy for is something I can only envy. For some reasons 18" NECAs cost around $30 more (on top of NECA's asking price) here in the Philippines. You'd only see a few go under $90 during Toy Conventions, but those would be the figures not a lot of people wanted.

Yeah the discount really helped me get him, $99 was a bit much for me. Cant wait to get him in, that cape is gonna have to be improved tho.

woah, fast free shipping? nice!

Last order of my neca Reeves sat for a bit waiting for UPS to pick order up. I was expecting the same thing this time. So glad it was picked up quickly. Hopefully no issues like I had with Reeve's supes. Paint was rubbed off on his nose and was smeared on the clear plastic box window.

Last order of my neca Reeves sat for a bit waiting for UPS to pick order up. I was expecting the same thing this time. So glad it was picked up quickly. Hopefully no issues like I had with Reeve's supes. Paint was rubbed off on his nose and was smeared on the clear plastic box window.

Got my shipping notice too, Come on UPS don't drop the ball! lol

I was cleaning my shelves earlier so I took the chance to have a group shot of my 1/4 scale Batmen. NECA's improved a lot that they don't look like $100 figures even next to EB and HT releases, IMO.

Bring on Armored Batfleck in glorious quarter scale, NECA!

QSBatmen02_zpswfgvfopd.jpg

QSBatmen01_zpsbaonqkwb.jpg

:clap Amazing collection! Your paint apps really take the figure to a new level. Did Neca confirm Armoured Batfleck? That would be a must have IMO!

Finally purchased this and clicked to get my Pile of Loot to ship from BBTS!!!! This and 1/4 Striker Eureka plus a tons of other goodies are Incoming :D

Back