Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed.How can you complain about 1/4 figure that looks like this for only 100$?

Can't believe how good this guy is looking [emoji6]
83b0a391139aafcd9e9ba9e92f0b3fd9.jpg

Beautiful! Can't wait.

The only (very) minor gripe I have is that they are using a stand to pose him, but you don't get one with the figure. Sure it won't be a problem in the main, but maybe certain poses might be problematic, balance wise? Anyone know where you can get a stand like the one pictured, trawled the net but can only find 1/6 scale stands?

The only (very) minor gripe I have is that they are using a stand to pose him, but you don't get one with the figure. Sure it won't be a problem in the main, but maybe certain poses might be problematic, balance wise? Anyone know where you can get a stand like the one pictured, trawled the net but can only find 1/6 scale stands?

Right here man.....

Kaiser Doll Stands #3075

NECA's sculpting is awesome, it's the paint that's killing it. I went to a lot of toy stores before I found a well-painted Arkham Origins Bats.

NECA's sculpting is awesome, it's the paint that's killing it. I went to a lot of toy stores before I found a well-painted Arkham Origins Bats.
That's a pretty big judgement call given you haven't seen it in hand. I say make the call once you've actually seen it, not pre-judge it against a completely different figure.

Back