Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seconded. Nightwing would be awesome.

Robin too.
I want this in 1/4 scale.
CImMqVCVEAA4iPB.jpg

Would love an Scarecrow or Arkham Knight but NECA has already said ONLY BATMAN is planned....

They probably only ever plan to make the big guns at this scale. The definite sellers. Batman and joker.

I was looking at the Prime Studios AK version, despite it being way out of my price range when I happened across this. The price and a YouTube video review of their excellent looking AO Bats convinced me to pre-order. With prices on SS's PFs and HTs 1/6 scale going ever northward, this seems well worth taking a chance on as my first Neca 1/4.

I was looking at the Prime Studios AK version, despite it being way out of my price range when I happened across this. The price and a YouTube video review of their excellent looking AO Bats convinced me to pre-order. With prices on SS's PFs and HTs 1/6 scale going ever northward, this seems well worth taking a chance on as my first Neca 1/4.

No chance for you bro. They did an awesome job on him. I have arkham origins figure and that one is really nice. You can not beat the price and quality. Super safe bet and no gamble IMO.

No chance for you bro. They did an awesome job on him. I have arkham origins figure and that one is really nice. You can not beat the price and quality. Super safe bet and no gamble IMO.
Thanks. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to this :)

Thanks. Now I'm REALLY looking forward to this :)

Glad to help my friend. Neca has increased their quality without increasing their prices while some companies increase price but not quality unfortunately. If you like Reeve's Superman, my neca one arrives today. Will let you know how he turns out.

Glad to help my friend. Neca has increased their quality without increasing their prices while some companies increase price but not quality unfortunately. If you like Reeve's Superman, my neca one arrives today. Will let you know how he turns out.
Yeah, it would be cool to see some in hand pics. I have the HT '78 Superman and love it. Superman: The Movie is right up there in my all time faves. For me, Reeve is the ultimate Man of Steel.

After seeing the raves of the Origins Batman. I ordered origins and now after seeing this I can't wait to have it, it is a great value on these figures.

Yeah, it would be cool to see some in hand pics. I have the HT '78 Superman and love it. Superman: The Movie is right up there in my all time faves. For me, Reeve is the ultimate Man of Steel.

Will pm you some pics. I remember seeing Superman in movie theatres in 78 when I was 7.:)

Back