Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? What do you mean Unlocked the new suit? You have to unlock this suit??

You unlock it about 30 minutes into the game. You start off with a slightly different version of the City suit and then you get the upgrade. It's part of the story early on.

You unlock it about 30 minutes into the game. You start off with a slightly different version of the City suit and then you get the upgrade. It's part of the story early on.
Oh I did not know that :D Would be cool if you start with the Arkham city Suit and then upgrade to this one :)

I wonder if they'll do the first suit you wear in the game. It's much cooler than the armored one in my opinion.

Want this even more now.
tumblr_nq5y5rZnPq1uqx64ro1_500.jpgtumblr_nq5y5rZnPq1uqx64ro5_500.jpgtumblr_nq5y5rZnPq1uqx64ro9_500.jpgtumblr_nq5y5rZnPq1uqx64ro7_500.jpg

Looking at this, I don't think I'd need to spend $800+ more for a slightly bigger and heavier statue to represent the game. I think I can touch up the paintjob at no cost, maybe make a custom cape if needed :)

Gotta say
I wasn't really feeling the AK batsuit design at all at firs,but now? after actually playing the game?
I need this.

Looking at this, I don't think I'd need to spend $800+ more for a slightly bigger and heavier statue to represent the game. I think I can touch up the paintjob at no cost, maybe make a custom cape if needed :)

This def. Makes it easier to pass on prime 1 statue. Can not justify the eventual cost of prime 1 when neca did a great job on theirs. A nice and much cheaper alternative at a tenth of the cost or more.

This def. Makes it easier to pass on prime 1 statue. Can not justify the eventual cost of prime 1 when neca did a great job on theirs. A nice and much cheaper alternative at a tenth of the cost or more.

Yeah. @ 1/3, Batman would only be about 26" with his ears. It's the gargoyle that made the statue taller. This one would probably be around 20". Prime1 is indeed impressive, but since I don't mind mixing action figures and statues in my collection, I think NECA's is a practical choice. Fits perfectly in scale too as I don't have any 1/3 yet, only 1/6 and 1/4 figures and statues.

Neca is def. The more practical choice. With skyrocketing prices, you have to be a more chosey buyer. Especially when you collect more than one format and line.

Honestly.... this looks just as good as the 1/3 Prime 1 Batman and just 1/9th of the price.

Easy buy.

Back