Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get behind the whole Iron Bat suit. Not to say I won't get the game (they've all been incredible) but if there's one thing I hate about it, is THE suit.

I just can't get behind the whole Iron Bat suit. Not to say I won't get the game (they've all been incredible) but if there's one thing I hate about it, is THE suit.

I completely agree. I wish they left him with the suit he previously had or at least make him look similar to Alex Ross's version of Batman or even the new 52.

2015_NYTF_NECA59__scaled_600.jpg

2015_NYTF_NECA58__scaled_600.jpg

It always amazes me how good they look with no paint. All the details in the sculpt really pop. Add a custom paint job to it and you have a awesome piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good so far, might be my very first 1/4th scale figure

It's nice but I prefer my NECA Arkham Origins Bats with Tony's cape.
14075133708_3a84a7e322_b.jpg

Also the inside of the arms with those ratchet joints need to be fixed. That takes away from the realism of the figure.

Now if NECA made an Arkham Asylum or City Batman, I would have a hard time passing on that.

On a side note, NECA really starts to make stands for their quarter scale figures.

It looks good, but IMO the Arkham Origins version by NECA looks better as far as over-all aesthetics of the figure sculpt is concerned. I think the bulkier, more layered look of the AO costume made it easier for NECA to hide the joints without compromising the articulation, compared to the more streamlined AK suit. Can't even blame NECA for those shoulder armors that should be sitting more flush, though I hope it would be tweaked. I'm not liking the abdominal cut in particular, but I'd wait for the final product and see from there if I'd get this or not :)

I do like the AO version, but it was kind of bulky imo.this suit looks more fitted I think this one will look pretty nice overall..no complaints from me

Back