1/4 Prime 1 Studio: New 52 - Flash Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose one thing, sculpt is another

Agree, especially with dynamic poses. I love dynamic poses but they can make or break the statue, and in the case of this flash it falls flat IMO

Amazing!

FaVexf4.jpg

gwkYgDS.jpg

QmVEHN1.jpg

cV891pq.jpg

Q440v5F.jpg

ml1fNvg.jpg

tZgb5oc.jpg

4nYZzbF.jpg

IuF1YUm.jpg

O7r1oeE.jpg

I like Flash and GL. The poses are dynamic and the paint jobs really pop. Superman is way too buff and not crazy about the new52 Darkseid design not to mention he's huge. I'm hoping SS announces a Flash soon that is hopefully not in a Captain Morgan pose. That said, if they announce a Reverse Flash in a mirror pose, I'd get both in a heartbeat.

That said, if they announce a Reverse Flash in a mirror pose, I'd get both in a heartbeat.

There's a pretty awesome custom Flash and Reverse Flash being peddled on Facebook that looks really nice. The two statues can be positioned to be running side-by-side or running straight at each other.

FaVexf4.jpg

I guess I'm in the minority here as I really like these N52 statues. The group shot above looks amazing and the shiny paint app really makes them pop! Some of you were saying the hand and leg position is off for Flash but the design isn't of Flash running in a straight line but at an angle which might change the dynamics of how the arm and leg moves. (He might be stopping or turning as well etc who knows) Oh well it looks great to me and that's all it matters! Can't wait to see the full reveal for Wonder Woman too! ^^!!

Last edited:
Flash looks best, then Superman. Really makes your eye look at them first

This will be the best flash ever for a very long time. I can guess what the ss flash will look like now. Standing pose to go with the rest of the line they started. Will be realistic face sculpt. Will look great like the ss lantern and aquaman etc. if p1 can make faces like these I'm super happy with these comic styles. They are done very well imo. Now all I need to see is ww before I start this line. P1 please make ww right! :)

Not interested in any of the others but I seriously want this flash. The pose is so good. A little concerned about the lean over time but in Prime One I trust

Not interested in any of the others but I seriously want this flash. The pose is so good. A little concerned about the lean over time but in Prime One I trust

I'm also wondering what they plan to do about that. I'm thinking a metal rod all the way up the body and maybe even magnet on his boot to help.

Seems like this one is the best so far out of the new 52. I hope we see Wonder Woman at SDCC.

The base is very creative, they should make more statues with this kinds of base.

The Flash Statue

Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are excited to announce The Flash Statue! Pre-Orders will begin on Thursday, July 6th between 9AM – Noon (Pacific Time) for The Flash!

Back