1/4 Prime 1 Studio: New 52 - Flash Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face is off somehow. The pose is beautiful. Man I wish they did this for classic custom

Love the new flash.... Face is off a bit, although the more I look at it the more I'm warming up to it... I'll probably buy this one as there's not a lot of flash statues out there and I really don't like the outfit on the Flash from the new Justice League movie...

Not a fan of Superman and Green Lantern.... Darkseid looks killer but given limited space he's not a must have character like Flash is...

Looks awesome. Not collecting the New 52 line, so hopefully Sideshow's Flash will look just as good.

I won't be collecting any of the New 52 because I have enough going on with P1 1/3 scale statues.But looking at all these together this is actually a way awesome looking FLASH Pose wise.I don't think this could have been done any better without it looking corny.They really got movement in this piece and that is hard to do while making it look good IMO.Very nice.Prime 1 is really Tearing it up.

View attachment 324961[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I love the concept ...but hate the costume. Yea, the portrait can be better too.

But I'm going to come out and just say it ...did P1 consider leaning issues? Would love to hear from them about how they addressed that engineering issue.

I love the concept ...but hate the costume. Yea, the portrait can be better too.

But I'm going to come out and just say it ...did P1 consider leaning issues? Would love to hear from them about how they addressed that engineering issue.

You hit the nail on the head with all of your observations. I think this piece looks cool as hell but agree with you...the costume, portrait, and possible leaning issues will make me pass on this piece. However, I doubt we'll ever see anything as dynamic as this from SSC when they release their Flash PF. The pose is so damn dynamic. If he was in his classic duds, I don't know if I could resist this piece.

You hit the nail on the head with all of your observations. I think this piece looks cool as hell but agree with you...the costume, portrait, and possible leaning issues will make me pass on this piece. However, I doubt we'll ever see anything as dynamic as this from SSC when they release their Flash PF. The pose is so damn dynamic. If he was in his classic duds, I don't know if I could resist this piece.

Many many would PO that without a doubt

I was really lookng forward to this one and its a let down. No way he doesn't fall unless he's totally hollow.

The portrait on this is aweful, and I am all about the headsculpt. Already a better Flash on the way

Last edited:
Back