1/4 Prime 1 Studio: New 52 - Flash Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised more people are not talking about this. Goes up for PO nest week.

That's because people are disappointed it's not the classic flash outfit. I'm probably going to pre order this myself. I love the pose and base.

I just want a classic Flash statue without the stupid armored look and lines on his costume .

Like this :

aec1071fd61b5b6320719b7081c35cd5.jpg

Dude, love me some Perez artwork.

If it was classic custom. Man this would b super buzzin

As the New 52 goes this looks great, I understand some people wanting the classic costume because we have not gotten it yet. This statue is just so dynamic. Much better than the New 52 gl imo.

This. Piece. Looks. Killer.

Price. Is. Killer.

Edition. Size. Is. Killer.

Preordered.

:rock

What's the difference of the EX head, is it only the smirk?

I literally spent almost 5 minutes trying to figure it out. :lol

The Exclusive is definitely weak, but two head sculpts is nice.

I can't complain.

It's a great looking piece imo.

And I think the headsculpt must be growing on me, because after viewing all the pics on Sideshow I quite like it. More then I did originally.

But going by the dimensions, there's no way this will fit in a Besta......

Might have to double it (front-to-front setup), the 17" juts out a little.

It's nice, I'm gonna wait to see what Sideshow throws out, I think he was hinted at to be coming soon. If there statue doesn't wow, then I might get this one but non-EX for less shipping since the smirk doesn't really do anything for me.

It's a great looking piece imo.

And I think the headsculpt must be growing on me, because after viewing all the pics on Sideshow I quite like it. More then I did originally.

But going by the dimensions, there's no way this will fit in a Besta......

Could not agree more. :rock

It was my least favorite part, and now, I'm struggling to find faults with it. I'm not saying it's perfect, but man, it's pretty darn impressive.

Might have to double it (front-to-front setup), the 17" juts out a little.

It's nice, I'm gonna wait to see what Sideshow throws out, I think he was hinted at to be coming soon. If there statue doesn't wow, then I might get this one but non-EX for less shipping since the smirk doesn't really do anything for me.

No disrespect to Sideshow. They have been putting out some KILLER things, like Deadpool and Thanos, but this is going to be hard to beat. I took the plunge on this, but I'll gladly buy Sideshow's if that delivers as well.

I still dont understand why People buy this and dont even care that there is clearly stuff wrong with this piece :( Like they didnt even read the New52 Storyline

The Black lines have to be Yellow if hes moving that was a clear design choice they used on the Suit in New52 but on this Piece they just ignored it cuz its to hard to paint maybe? Idk i tried to talk to People from Prime1 but nobody wanted to listen :(

Im a huge Flash fan and ive waited for Years now but this is a big NO for me.

I still dont understand why People buy this and dont even care that there is clearly stuff wrong with this piece :( Like they didnt even read the New52 Storyline

The Black lines have to be Yellow if hes moving that was a clear design choice they used on the Suit in New52 but on this Piece they just ignored it cuz its to hard to paint maybe? Idk i tried to talk to People from Prime1 but nobody wanted to listen :(

Im a huge Flash fan and ive waited for Years now but this is a big NO for me.

Like this? I think if they did do the yellow lines it would make the statue pop out a bit more in a very good way too.

1389651012000-XXX-FLS-30-7a1d2.jpg

Back