1/4 Prime 1 Studio: New 52 - Flash Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wait to see the final products of prime 1. Maybe sideshow has a Flash in the box for release soon for complete DC Comics line.

I wait to see the final products of prime 1. Maybe sideshow has a Flash in the box for release soon for complete DC Comics line.

I hope so too because i have the trinity and GL, aquaman in po, csnt wait for the flash and martian manhunter, also i want all 52 line from prime 1

Flash running on water would be pretty cool, if they can nail the water effects like on the Aquaman statue

b55c4efa0f81d897f6fbf2300e44f494.jpg

the_flash_68480.jpg

0.jpg

Yikes! Not liking any of those three.

Those aren't statues ...they're action figures, right?

I actually like the Flash. The Green Lantern is good, but he is using his ring to make a giant noodle...that's weird. Not a big fan of Superman's pose. That Darkseid is a beast tho!

Last edited:
Only part of Flash I'm hesitant on is the face/head sculpt. The lightning bolts seem too far out IMO. I like the overall concept though.

I like the presentation on this Flash. Very dynamic. Of course - over time I wonder how long that pose can last without the statue giving way / collapsing. I do like the Darkseid as well.

Back