Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered the exclusive version, can't wait to receive him! Wish his grappling hook and wire had alternative switch out though.. Would've been cool to see it shooting out with the wire twirling around like in the comics

Anyone received this yet? Haven?t seen anything on forums or YouTube of in hand pics/video. Mine arrives Tuesday

70 bucks to KC 66210. I do like the extra portrait, maybe more than the regular, but definitely satisfied with the regular. I wouldn?t display the kryptonite hand. So I just figured collectors would do

Thanks for sharing the shipping costs, at least I have an idea of what to expect now. Really surprised he's coming in 2 boxes though..... heavy boxes at that! Wow!!

Anyone received this yet? Haven?t seen anything on forums or YouTube of in hand pics/video. Mine arrives Tuesday

Hopefully you can share some pics when you receive it. Pretty anxious to see how this turned out. If you could let us know the measurements of the actual base (width x length or diameter), that would be great too!

70 bucks to KC 66210. I do like the extra portrait, maybe more than the regular, but definitely satisfied with the regular. I wouldn?t display the kryptonite hand. So I just figured collectors would do

Not too bad on the shipping considering the two boxes.

Boxes are huge, my wife is sick so I?ll try to get pics after my daughter goes to sleep

Attachments

• EBEC4948-27E1-4D4D-B381-786F9A0830AF.jpg
    EBEC4948-27E1-4D4D-B381-786F9A0830AF.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 97
Wow I’m surprised by the size of these boxes, wouldn’t think it’s for a 1/4 scale Batman. We will all be patiently waiting for your daughter to go to bed! Lol

Back