Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of pieces, probably most work I?ve had to do to put one of these together. It?s freaking huge. Base itself is about 16 inches in diameter. Everything seems to be prime 1.

69031921-D7CE-4BFC-B730-EC74A28F1079.jpgF94F4222-43BB-43CD-B647-6D61B86BDE3F.jpgA27F556D-85DB-4EEE-B8CB-772B3DF26D18.jpgB8EE7CEA-5B72-4A86-9571-DA591A8FE85C.jpgB8EE7CEA-5B72-4A86-9571-DA591A8FE85C.jpg55A9B2EF-71AA-492B-98FC-DE3114A23345.jpg

Congrats tmesser21!! Thanks for the pics. Do you see any lean potential with this piece?

I don't really have any worry about leaning with this one, the cape isn't very heavy and the body and the cape both screw into the vertical piece of the base to secure it. Although the cape is HUGE. Everything aside from the box saying sideshow seems to be Prime 1 (vs sideshow). Some of the paint on the shoulder is a little iffy. The body has some nice shine, but the cape is a matte paint. Overall, I'm happy with it. Where I'd say paint isn't amazing (compared to other P1 pieces), the dynamic pose makes up for it IMO

Sorry, already boxed it back up. My lighting in my apt sucks so I did that because it was better than the alternative. I was just getting it out to make sure nothing was broken. Moving into a house soon and getting a nice setup, so no longer will all my stuff be in boxes!

The paint on the pit and shoulder area is a bit of an eyesore but the rest looks fantastic. Its going to look great paired with prime 1’s new 52 supes, especially if you have ex versions of both statues. I have to pick it up before ex sells out, my supes is not complete without him.

On another note i miss the good ole days of no taxes, i hate seeing that price jump after po lol

Because the previous photos have been uploaded by others to other locations, this piece is getting savaged on the other forum and on the Facebook group. People have supposedly been cancelling left and right.

And note many have considered the flash, but the complete loss of sculpted details on the shoulder of the cape are making a lot of people reconsider their preorders.

Kryptonite is hard to come by.

LOL true that..

Because the previous photos have been uploaded by others to other locations, this piece is getting savaged on the other forum and on the Facebook group. People have supposedly been cancelling left and right.

And note many have considered the flash, but the complete loss of sculpted details on the shoulder of the cape are making a lot of people reconsider their preorders.

Yikes. Does sideshow refund NRDs if the finals production piece differs this much from the prototype photos?

People are being so reactionary, i understand though im the same way with the early set photos of RP bats, but in this case think its a bit unfair. There are no video reviews yet everyone is freaking out over the omission of a few folds in detail on the cape (based on crappy pics) but lets not forget ssc is a partner on this maybe they were responsible for the cape. With ssc being attached, were lucky were even got a sculpted cape lately all their pfs have come with cheap Looking cloth capes (see new superman pf as example).

The cape is definitely different than the production photos, which is disappointing, but I'm not sure it takes away from the piece overall. The base is still amazing, and the figure and pose is excellent. I personally want to see more in hand pictures before pulling the trigger but overall I sitll like it.

This doesn’t look as good in hand as in the proto shots. Maybe it’s from some quick pics... but for a total of 900 some dollars... has me questioning if I want this. Guess I’ll wait for more pics.

Back