Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell ...I don't even have a 1/4 scale classic Superman statue yet ...nor a 1/4 scale classic Batman statue yet. Hard to let it go when you don't have them. None of the ones in the past cut it ...IMO. The P1 Hush Supes and Batman look nice ...but not worth the price IMO. Plus they are 1/3 scale ...which I don't care for.

So I did buy the modern versions of Supes and Batman ...I had to have those. And I still would like classic versions of them ...fully sculpted 1/4 scale versions.

So in other words, the 66 corvette didn't cut it for me, so I didn't buy it. But I did buy a Lamborghini Aventador ...and now I would like a classic Countach in mint condition to go with it.

First statue of this scale (and still on pre-order...). Question regarding durability after seeing some assembling videos: the one screw that fixes the heavy body to the window frame...should that be a cause for concern? I've no experience in this area so was wondering if anyone had thoughts about the likelihood of strain or cracks. Thanks!

First statue of this scale (and still on pre-order...). Question regarding durability after seeing some assembling videos: the one screw that fixes the heavy body to the window frame...should that be a cause for concern? I've no experience in this area so was wondering if anyone had thoughts about the likelihood of strain or cracks. Thanks!

I have this piece (Second P1 Statue). He's packed well and not nearly as tough to assemble as Venom was. Of course you need to be careful but adding the body to the base was no concern. The base is sturdy and you can insert it and it will stay without putting the screws on.

The cons I have aren't with the statue itself, but what it takes to keep it.

1. Heavy. Both the statue and the two boxes he arrives in. Its a lot for a 1/4..ish scale Batman

2. Real Estate: Two large boxes. Overall, it appears larger than 1/4 scale (he's larger next to the SS ones) but not 1/3 scale either.

3. Engineering: Its impressive but I felt better with a socket wrench and there's no way you can move him unless you disassemble Batman first

If you're ok with this, then you're easily looking at the best 1/4 scale Batman in my books. He has intensity and presence.

Sorry for the poor quality pics. Far better looking in person

IMG_1094.jpg
IMG_1088.jpg

I have this piece (Second P1 Statue). He's packed well and not nearly as tough to assemble as Venom was. Of course you need to be careful but adding the body to the base was no concern. The base is sturdy and you can insert it and it will stay without putting the screws on.

The cons I have aren't with the statue itself, but what it takes to keep it.

1. Heavy. Both the statue and the two boxes he arrives in. Its a lot for a 1/4..ish scale Batman

2. Real Estate: Two large boxes. Overall, it appears larger than 1/4 scale (he's larger next to the SS ones) but not 1/3 scale either.

3. Engineering: Its impressive but I felt better with a socket wrench and there's no way you can move him unless you disassemble Batman first

If you're ok with this, then you're easily looking at the best 1/4 scale Batman in my books. He has intensity and presence.

Thank you! That's very helpful!

Where are you guys displaying this piece? Custom cases or were you able to find something from IKEA or another place?

Noticed the collector's edition is sold out on sideshow now

Not surprised its the one 1/4 scale bats statue to rule them all and in the darkness bind them. The only way this can be topped is if ssc and prime1 do another collaboration of a 1/4 classic bats- but with ssc just releasing a new bats for sale i dont see that happening for a long long time in a galaxy far far away. Ssc does not want prime 1 making 1/4 scale dc or marvel statues since nobody would buy theirs lol. That 1/4 scale license (for both properties) is their lifeline, i dont think they liked how the past collaboration made their own 1/4 scale statue look inferior- and The sad thing is p1 achieved this with a new 52 license ssc believed nobody would like or care about. Outside of a few statues (mainly flash) this line made a killing and sold out faster than every ssc dc 1/4 pf they put out during the same period of time

Just sharing this majestically posed, beauty of a statue. God I love this piece!

101959156_2848066791969032_3512341006125378273_o.jpg

Does anyone know the width of the base? Trying to figure out what size lazy Susan I need to order. Mine is arriving later this week. Thanks in advance

New 52 bats ex, new 52 supes ex and limited edition injustice Wonder woman. The best 1/4 trinity known to man. I cannot wait to have them all setup together. All the OG ssc versions will be boxed up lol. Bye bye old school ssc supes, ssc manly looking wonder woman and Ssc blue spandex modern bats

New 52 bats ex, new 52 supes ex and limited edition injustice Wonder woman. The best 1/4 trinity known to man. I cannot wait to have them all setup together. All the OG ssc versions will be boxed up lol. Bye bye old school ssc supes, ssc manly looking wonder woman and Ssc blue spandex modern bats

Do you mind sharing a link for the wonder woman? I've been looking for a good one that would match up well with my Bats. Got him in today and I'm really pleased honestly. He's a beast compared to my other 1/4 scales.

BATMAN 1.jpg

BATMAN 3.jpg

BATMAN 2.jpg

Sorry for the imprecision (a bit tricky to measure where it is), but about 350-370 mm.

Thanks for sharing! I got him in several days ago and I think he'll be displayed without the susan underneath. I have him against the wall and it'll be impossible to turn him around due to his huge cape lol

Back