Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down best 1/4 bats. Looks like it was ripped straight from the comics. So glad they didn't do metallic for the suit and I'm loving the gold used for the utility belt, gives a lot of contrast.

Hands down best 1/4 bats. Looks like it was ripped straight from the comics. So glad they didn't do metallic for the suit and I'm loving the gold used for the utility belt, gives a lot of contrast.
Yep, very nice indeed!

looks like a solid piece! will i be selling my SS prem format modern bats for this guy... not a chance. SS still king in 1/4.

really awkward pose, thats going to make display interesting for sure

looks like a solid piece! will i be selling my SS prem format modern bats for this guy... not a chance. SS still king in 1/4.

really awkward pose, thats going to make display interesting for sure

LMAO!! fell better?

Can't stop looking at the pictures of this figure. Best 1/4 Batman statue to date, IMO, and I decided that this would be my next Prime 1 figure, space be damned :lol Funny as this was the piece I was least excited to see from the Tokyo show. Truly a glorious surprise it turned out to be.

I just checked that the ones already available for PO from this line are around $699-749. i won't be surprised if this piece goes higher but I hope not by much. I wouldn't mind too if that kryptonite is the EX.

I also wonder if this would be packaged in 2 separate boxes.

Can't stop looking at the pictures of this figure. Best 1/4 Batman statue to date, IMO, and I decided that this would be my next Prime 1 figure, space be damned :lol Funny as this was the piece I was least excited to see from the Tokyo show. Truly a glorious surprise it turned out to be.

I just checked that the ones already available for PO from this line are around $699-749. i won't be surprised if this piece goes higher but I hope not by much. I wouldn't mind too if that kryptonite is the EX.

Agree, this is going to be a fun dynamic piece.

Looks fantastic. Loving a dynamic Bats pose! Have to consider this if I can find space. But what are the chances this will fit inside a Besta with that cape? :/ I’m guessing low.

Looks fantastic. Loving a dynamic Bats pose! Have to consider this if I can find space. But what are the chances this will fit inside a Besta with that cape? :/ I’m guessing low.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking about laying a Besta on it's side, or I will have to buy some type of stand to place this statue on it.

Damn, I was gonna go for the black variant of the Jim Lee Bats but now I'm not so sure, this one is growing on me, plus it will be a bit cheaper.

Killer dynamic pose, beautiful base, love the head as well.

I need to be picky, this is a one and done for me, I don't collect Batman, I just want a single ultimate Batman statue that will make me ignore everything else.
It's hard because both statues have things that I really like. Prime 1 really is killing it!

I feel the same. Biggest surprise of the show for pieces that were and weren't on my radar.

Extremely low......probably nil. Hope I'm wrong. Because if it does I'll definitely get it.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking about laying a Besta on it's side, or I will have to buy some type of stand to place this statue on it.

Never thought about laying a 2-3 cube Besta on its side in order to fit the width of the cape. It'll have to be put up high, but I still don't think it'll fit the height of the actual statue.

Damn, I was gonna go for the black variant of the Jim Lee Bats but now I'm not so sure, this one is growing on me, plus it will be a bit cheaper.

I need to be picky, this is a one and done for me, I don't collect Batman, I just want a single ultimate Batman statue that will make me ignore everything else.
It's hard because both statues have things that I really like. Prime 1 really is killing it!

Imo, this looks to be the best 1/4 scale Batman....... at the moment anyway. There will almost always be a better representation of a character in the future. But if you don't want to wait (too long) this is certainly a great choice to go with.

I didn't know this would be possible but I actually like the New 52 much better than the Hush version. Color me surprised.

Looking at the ETA of Cyborg from this New 52 line, would it be safe to assume that we won't have this gorgeous statue in hand by March-Mid 2019? And that's if this goes live for PO anytime this month.

Plenty of time to make room, I guess :lol

The variant is not going to be the same price?

I really hope the kryptonite is the ex, as chances are I won’t be able to get the ex here in England and I hate it when exclusives are switch out heads. Like the new Ben Affleck justice league for example.

Hope this goes op for PO this month. Does P1 release edition size once it's up for PO?
Also how do you find out when a statue is going up for PO?

Back