Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24174770_163706677571398_1828575956835500032_n.jpg

Damn! That looks good.

Dynamic as hell.

And imo far more impressive than the Jim Lee one so many comic collectors were looking forward to.

But that cape is a monster, and is going to be a space hog.

Amazing. Superman and Wonder Woman are the weak ones to me, very tempted to get the other 4, maybe not Cyborg though :lol

Damn this is amazing! Day 1 PO for me, this is a homerun!!

very impressive...more impressed by this New 52 Bats than the Hush Bats...was hoping the Hush Bat was going to be the centerpiece of my batman collection too.

I was planning sticking to just Marvel 1/4 scale but I'm seriously considering getting this Batman. It's insane

This looks fantastic but I think I would prefer a cloth posable cape. For some reason the cape just seems really overbearing on this piece to me.

Very nice, I love how dynamic they are getting with their poses. A nice alternative to sideshow. Thankfully for my wallet I'll be sticking with the blue grey PF and prob pick up the new 52 wonder woman

I was planning sticking to just Marvel 1/4 scale but I'm seriously considering getting this Batman. It's insane

I feel the same. My Marvel collection is more or less 1/4, but my DC line because of Prime 1 is definitely going 1/3.

Very nice, I love how dynamic they are getting with their poses. A nice alternative to sideshow. Thankfully for my wallet I'll be sticking with the blue grey PF and prob pick up the new 52 wonder woman

It's like he just burst out of a comic book action panel!

Superb statue. Possibly the best 1:4 bats yet? Pose is unreal, about time bats was given an extravagant, marvel xm studios - Esque pose

Love the head sculpt on this, pure comic batman down to a tee. I can’t wait to see the switch outs.

I think I’ll be ordering this one

Back