1/4 modern Iron Man, FTW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
e16a_1.jpg

e8f8_1.jpg

f3b2_1.jpg

0777_1.jpg

3a6c_1.jpg

2bb5_1-1.jpg

I wish Sideshow would've made a similar 1/4 scale version, but I got one anyways.

Were these part of the same run from a thread you started about a month ago? The guy made a stealth version, and 3 other versions (or at least something like that.)

Were these part of the same run from a thread you started about a month ago? The guy made a stealth version, and 3 other versions (or at least something like that.)

nope, completely different piece.

That looks like the Sideshow Stark head. In fact the whole thing looks like the SSC Ironman - as if they recast it and reposed it.

That looks like the Sideshow Stark head. In fact the whole thing looks like the SSC Ironman - as if they recast it and reposed it.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. But would that be possible because of the form/pose of the original comiquette (ie the contours of the bending knees, etc.)

Proportions seem off to me and the head is definitely a recast of the Sideshow exclusive.

Nice but I would wait for a Sideshow official version or pass.

looks pretty decent, just the shoulder blades look odd to me.
but until ss makes something worth getting, this is where we'll have to go to get our im fix

I hate to say it, but I gotta agree. I compared this to my SS IM and the hands look the same as well. Don't get me wrong, it looks great and it is nice to see a 1/4 modern IM standing, but I think this is a recast with ALOT of contour putty and sanding.

I think this proves that the demand for IM is out there and I would probably pick this up if I could get it really cheap AND if it wasn't sold as a Sideshow piece; beautiful paint job on the red & gold version. Not sure if I could justify it in my head though, hmmmmm.

Last edited:
This is indeed a beautiful piece of IM. Both the org and stealth version looked great (I saw both in person) and their packaging is nice too.
I don't think you can get it for really cheap b'cos it's limited.. there're only 50 statues worldwide. ;)

Jbinny... what s/n did you get for your piece? :)

Back