1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

This is what I think of when I walk into these Hot Toys Star Wars threads and see posts.

Rich Evans Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer Reaction - YouTube

"Sideshow, we don't need you anymore! We got Hawt Toyz!!"

:lol

Poor R5-D4.

Well, HT is going bananas with these SW releases. I already have a Boba and have no interest in 1/4 so I'm good. I hope the future SW are so expensive it makes my choices real easy.

Darth Vader $420
Old Ben $370

Like that.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

attachment.php

With as blurry as that pic is, the helmet looks pretty darn good to me. Good job for HT on getting creative and throwing in a chopped off blaster. I've always been partial to ESB Fett, but this one looks very, very good. If it's 1/4 scale I'll probably grab him. Also love the base.

Sigh, when will they give us Leia? I want her Hoth version.

Might Hot Toys also produce a slave version? :lecture

In our flurry of discussing too handsome Hans' and big headed Wookies, we failed to mention when HT would create Boba Fett.

I never mentioned it for fear of being stoned to death. However, Fett was always on my HT list.

Heres to hoping the second figure of the set is JEDI LUKE.

Fett's destroyed ROTJ blaster is the clue that Luke could be on the way.

Don't think quarter scale will be coming in $1k sets, Creighton (or did I misunderstand you)! Really like the chopped blaster and barge skiff base. Hope 1:6 fett is as nicely presented.

What are the differences between Fett's RotJ costume and ESB costume?

Honestly, every single detail.

ESB
500px-BH_Boba_ESB_Full.jpg

ROTJ
500px-BH_Boba_ROTJ_Full.jpg

My personal favorite is the ROTJ SE because it takes the entire ROTJ suit and uses the ESB Helmet. Perfect, IMO.

The biggest standouts are the helmet changes, gauntlet colors, jetpack colors, blaster redesign and more belt pouches.

Interesting, thanks. I have no idea which one I like better. :lol

I like the subtlety of the ESB version, but the RotJ version feels more familiar to me as I now realize that the few Boba figures I grew up with were of that version.

Not to mention he was a boss in Empire, a little ***** in Jedi.

Whenever people complain about Fett getting smacked by blind Han, I have to remind them that Steve irwin was killed by a stingray

Boba sure went on a diet after ESB:rotfl

Wish this was 1/6th and wish it was ESB. Time will pass and my wishes will come true :yess:

Wish this was 1/6th and wish it was ESB. Time will pass and my wishes will come true :yess:

It looks good, but I was hoping for ESB as well. Like you say, it will happen - all in good time.

I really hope this is 1/6th as I don't collect 1/4th stuff. Looks awesome from what can be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back