1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

Be my first 1/4. Got a good spot for it too.
Just hope the quality is up there.

Lets hope they don't make it too accurate.

09356cf94ba97172a8de2b9c6a5f6ecc.jpg

Well, goofy looking old chester molester Fett matches up well with silly pasty humpty dumpty Vader.

Not to mention he was a boss in Empire, a little ***** in Jedi.

Fett was still cool in ROTJ; up until he was suspiciousof R2. After that scene when Fett activated his jetpack, the famous bounty hunter we loved was gone, gone, gone....

:(

Fett was still cool in ROTJ; up until he was suspiciousof R2. After that scene when Fett activated his jetpack, the famous bounty hunter we loved was gone, gone, gone....

:(

good thing it's confirmed he's alive:D

I like Fett better as a faceless mysterious character. Seeing that guy under the helmet is frightening and everything I don't want Fett to be.

On a side note, I just showed a picture of Boba Fett to a coworker who's a Star Wars virgin & asked "Do you think this guy looks badass?" She replied with "No, I think he looks like a nerd."

:slap :mad:

Last edited:

Boba Fett sucks in ROTJ. He's probably the most overrated "character" of all time. The only reason we all like him is because he looks toyetic and has a jetpack. That's all.

Hell, it's not just the fact that he gets whacked by a blind guy (by accident) and screams like a little girl as he falls into a giant vag in the ground. It's the fact that he . . . . can't even hit Luke when he has a clear shot. :lol

Before Han accidentally bucks him off the barge, Boba is firing multiple shots at Luke and misses every time. Possibly the worst bounty hunter ever. Cool in Empire? Sure. Everything else? Not so much.

Boba Fett sucks in ROTJ. He's probably the most overrated "character" of all time. The only reason we all like him is because he looks toyetic and has a jetpack. That's all.

Hell, it's not just the fact that he gets whacked by a blind guy (by accident) and screams like a little girl as he falls into a giant vag in the ground. It's the fact that he . . . . can't even hit Luke when he has a clear shot. :lol

Before Han accidentally bucks him off the barge, Boba is firing multiple shots at Luke and misses every time. Possibly the worst bounty hunter ever. Cool in Empire? Sure. Everything else? Not so much.

Isn't it fact by now that Boba looks cool, but Jango IS cool.

Boba Fett is probably the best example of how you can successfully market a secondary character based on him just looking 'cool' regardless of their portrayal in the movies.

Boba Fett is probably the best example of how you can successfully market a secondary character based on him just looking 'cool' regardless of their portrayal in the movies.

True.. yet strangely, I totally don't care... MOAR BOBA! :)

that's not all... we like Boba Fett because our imaginations helped create him. we knew next to nothing about him... he was mysterious... faceless... he was who we wanted him to be.

keep in mind, back in 1983, the Sarlacc scene had a much different life within the theater... there was no repeated watching and obsessive commentary... those of us lucky enough to have seen in opening day were wide eyed kids just loving the fact we were once again in a "galaxy far far away"...

So if we are getting the Fet are we getting Greedo as well, hopefully really shinny marble like eyes not like Sideshows. I was watching star wars last night and brought up pics of sideshow and hasbro's figure and something just isn't right maybe that's why i never bought him. maybe female intuition told me hot toys might make him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DiFabio again.

I never knew Boba Fett was a big deal until I found myself in the company of nerds.

I never knew Boba Fett was a big deal until I found myself in the company of geeks.

Fixed.. the 'n' word is bad, M'kay? :lol

So much dumb in one paragraph.

Yes, ROTJ was silly. It did give us Ewoks, and yes his death was undignified, but he didn't die. There is a great short story about him being digested for awhile and getting back out.
Anyway, I like to think of it as the random nature of the universe and how it can kill anybody at any time.

He was popular because of ESB, and he looked amazing and nobody knew anything about him.

Kind of like how Agent Smith came back in the Matrix because people loved his character.

Boba is firing multiple shots at Luke and misses every time.

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

Boba Fett fires ONCE and misses.

Han Solo fires FIVE times at Darth Vader and can't kill him. Worst. Scoundrel. EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back