1/4 Hot Toys - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett (Official HT Toy Soul Reveal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett... or maybe 1/4?

Whats this? 8 announced Hot Toys Star Wars figures in 4 months??? WTF!!! At one point, releases for line were 1-3 a year, How cam we keep up with 8 annually if not more?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Boba Fett

You're going too fast. Post a picture of one with her clothes on just as a starting point.

As for this, the base seems pretty conclusive proof that this is QS.

How do yah want your 'Womp Rat' bullseyed, suckah!

Its 1/6th.

Look at the way the figure is posed in different ways. The LSF is pretty much stationary.
Also, look at all of the switch out hands, the product presentation, and accessories.

Its 1/6th.
Look at the way the figure is posed in different ways. The LSF is pretty much stationary.
Also, look at all of the switch out hands, the product presentation, and accessories.
There's no excuse for the Quarter Scale logo that's right there in plain sight. Unless if they suddenly decided to slap that on every 1/6 figure, this is 1/4.

1/4 Batman had switch out hands and accessories. Their new product presentation format only started happening the last couple of months. We haven't had a 1/4 scale figure since 2012. Every announcement as of lately is being presented in the same format. A new 1/4 figure would be in this new format.

Heart shatters':(

I know. Just wishful thinking.

There's no excuse for the Quarter Scale logo that's right there in plain sight. Unless if they suddenly decided to slap that on every 1/6 figure, this is 1/4.

a-chance.gif

Whats this? 8 announced Hot Toys Star Wars figures in 4 months??? WTF!!! At one point, releases for line were 1-3 a year, How cam we keep up with 8 annually if not more?
See my earlier response.

Okay, this has gone on too long. I'll be honest, I threw that teaser together yesterday using a Medicom figure, Black series figure and some photoshop and sent it to Hot Toys community. I thought the 1/4 logo, random script and blurry photos would have tipped some folks off.

Sorry bros.

Errrr... If hottoys do release a boba fig. Im pretty darn sure itll look good. Lets hope it wont cost too much. Oh wait. Everythng with hottoya cost too much:)

Oops. With hottoys. *correction

Okay, this has gone on too long. I'll be honest, I threw that teaser together yesterday using a Medicom figure, Black series figure and some photoshop and sent it to Hot Toys community. I thought the 1/4 logo, random script and blurry photos would have tipped some folks off.

Sorry bros.
Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah rite.

Only two 1/4 scale I'd like would be this and a Vader. No way I could afford 1/4 scale, when I can barely afford the 1/6th scale at this pace.

Sorry bros.

Di-Fib-io?

Sorry bros.

Ha! Nice mesh up of art but...pay me the phone bill I called Hot Toys and Howard this early morning because of your art lol

Be my first 1/4. Got a good spot for it too.
Just hope the quality is up there.

Lets hope they don't make it too accurate.

09356cf94ba97172a8de2b9c6a5f6ecc.jpg

Last edited:

while this is pretty cool.. I rather would see a Han, Leia or Luke from Hot Toys ... We have2 good Bobas now from Sideshow .. and I love he Hot Toys faces so PLEASE come out with those Characteres in 1/4 scale

we have 2 good ones from SS, but this will be a great one. haha

I think it would be awesome if Boba really did look like that under his helmet. Picture every scene he's in throughout ESB and ROTJ with that guy's head instead of his helmet.

Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back